447

"We didn't do it on purpose."

"Don't worry, I won't touch any of you. Otherwise, rumors might spread about me humiliating the three of you and breaking your arms and legs. Isn't that forcing me to commit a crime?" Jennie said with deep meaning.

"No, that won't happen...we won't spread reckless rumors about you," the women shook their hands. "Jennie, please let us go. We don't actually believe what they say about you, we are just nosy."

"Get lost," Jennie did not waste anymore time on the three women. And of course, she wouldn't allow So Hyun to waste any time on Annie either. "So Hyun, come over here and leave with them."

So Hyun was still gripping onto Annie's hair. After listening to Jennie, she finally released her grip.

"So Hyun, I refuse to exist in the same world as you!" As Annie stood up covered in a head of filth, she warned So Hyun loudly, "As long as I exist, your days will be grim."

So Hyun turned to look at Annie. Just as she was about to say something, Jennie suddenly said, "If you want to survive in the entertainment industry, you need to watch your tongue."

Annie turned and looked at Jennie with a similar amount of anger and resentment.

"I would like to wish you success," Jennie said before she gestured for So Hyun to control herself. "Would you believe me if I said that this world functions on karma and retribution? If the retribution isn't satisfying enough, what's the point of dealing with someone filthy? You're just dirtying your own hands."

"Did you think I'd be frightened by these words? There will eventually be a day when I surpass you!" Annie proclaimed.

Jennie smiled gently. She was going to sit back and watch how Annie planned to do this. Of course, seeing Jennie appear so gentle and nowhere near as strong as rumored. The fear in her heart slowly disappeared.

She thought, if So Hyun forced her into the toilet, then Jennie would take things further and break her arms and legs. But, in reality, Jennie did nothing.

All her talk about being a vengeful person. But, in the end, she was just a cheap liar.

...

"Jennie, why did you let that wench go?" So Hyun asked as she followed behind.

"You've already made her eat sh*t. Shouldn't your anger be satisfied?" Jennie asked.

So Hyun continued to follow unhappily. She obviously didn't feel like it was enough.

"You may have beaten her in terms of strength, but she won't be convinced by you. Even if you feed her sh*t for an entire night, the result will still be the same..."

After hearing this, So Hyun suddenly felt like Jennie's words were quite reasonable.

"If you want others to be convinced by you, you need to first have the ability. If you want to know where your abilities stand, put away your arrogance and listen to Sung-jae's arrangements. Bigger news is coming your way tomorrow. Be prepared," Jennie warned.

"You made a move, so you should suffer the consequences."

At this moment, So Hyun may not have fully understood what Jennie meant. But, someone had indeed witnessed what she had done. So, rather than waiting to be exposed, it was best to resolve it naturally.

"But, that b*tch looked down on you..."

Jennie did not say a word. Her expression remained as calm as ever. Afterwards, the two women quickly returned to the theater and remained inside until the pre-screening was over.