468

Bai Yu became famous at an early age and had experienced lots of underhandedness. As a result, she knew how to behave and how to handle matters. So, in the end, by using Manoban Entertainment as a platform, she graced the international stage with her presence and eventually opened Yi Xing Film and Television. These days, her and her husband worked hard together in Hollywood.

The important turning point that Lisa previously spoke about, happened during the time Bai Yu was still in Manoban Entertainment. At that time she had a loving boyfriend who she had been with for many years. But, in the end, for the sake of future prospects, she had an abortion and broke up with the not-so-famous singer.

For a female celebrity, youth never stuck around for long. So, there was no reason to retreat home before their career even started.

Therefore, at that time, Bai Yu didn't hesitate at all. When her ex boyfriend found out about her abortion, he almost fell apart. But, in the end, he maintained his composure and let her go.

Perhaps to make Bai Yu feel regret, the non-ambitious ex boyfriend suddenly woke up to reality and began to use connections to aid in his advancement. As a result, he was now a well acknowledged mentor in the music industry.

It could be said Jennie and Bai Yu's goal was the most similar. But, if Bai Yu was in Jennie's position, she would never become an actress just as she was about to become an international supermodel, and she would never have a child when her popularity was at its prime. She wasn't crazy. How many people dreamed of being famous?

Why didn't Jennie treasure the opportunities she was given?

Bai Yu disliked Jennie because Bai Yu had sacrificed so much to get to where she was today, yet Jennie always seemed to prove her decisions wrong.

Jennie had returned to work, so 'Concubine Ning', which had been in preparation for quite some time, naturally sent over their schedule. Although the producers had always said that Jenie was to play the female lead, they had never announced it to the public. Because of this, Sung-jae once again contacted Jennie, "Are you ready to go on set?"

'Concubine Ning' was a long imperial palace drama. As soon as Jennie stepped on set, it would definitely take 3-6 months to complete. She liked the plot, but...

"Let me think about it," Jennie replied. It was definitely a concern for her to be away from her babies for so long.

"You can go home every day. You don't need to worry about not seeing your children," Sung-jae coaxed her with a tempting offer. "At the moment, quite a few other actresses have already accepted this drama. If you don't make a decision soon, someone might steal the role from you."

"Then so be it..." Jennie smiled.

"Can you think of anyone that's more suited to this character than you? You've already received the contract long ago. But, you still haven't signed it!"

It's not that Jennie wasn't excited by a challenge like this, especially since she hadn't experienced filming in ancient attire, but, she had her worries...

"You need to give me an answer by tomorrow morning," Sung-jae was filled with urgency. The preparation stage had already taken too long. Every day that they delayed it, the more resources they'd be wasting.

"OK," Jennie nodded. "By the way, didn't you say that So Hyun will have a role in the drama too? How's that going?"

"She has something else that she wants to do," Sung-jae revealed a rarely-seen look of relief.

So Hyun now knew how to take a lot of things into consideration. She now spoke up about whether something was suited to her or not and allowed Sung-jae to finally see her possibilities of becoming a superstar.