568

"What's wrong?" Jennie noticed something was off, so she immediately rushed over to Lisa's side. That's when she saw him pick up a little baby in his arms, "Whose child is this?"

Lisa shook his head and looked around. Without a suspicious soul in sight, Lisa concluded that the child had been abandoned.

"Let's send it to the hospital first. I'll tell Jisoo to check the theater and surrounding locations for surveillance footage. Perhaps we'll be able to find the parents."

"OK."

The couple quickly sent the child to a nearby hospital. After the doctors successfully resuscitated it, they confirmed that it was no longer in a life-threatening state. However, another problem arose.

"Sir, this child wasn't born with any abnormalities, but it has many injuries on its body. It seems, it has been frequently abused. Are you sure this isn't your child?"

Faced with this question, Lisa removed his scarf, revealing his identity, "I found this child next to my car."

After the doctor saw Lisa, he did not ask any further. After all, everyone knew that Lisa had two sons and one daughter. Which meant, this child's identity still needed to be verified.

Of course, the doctors realized that if they were talking to Lisa, then the woman behind him was naturally Jennie.

Due to Lisa's intimidating presence, the doctors did not make a huge fuss over their arrival. They simply checked that the child was back to normal before they said to the couple, "Since this isn't your child, I suggest you call the police and leave it for the police to handle."

Jennie looked at the little girl lying on the hospital bed. The little girl was only a little older than Lily . How heartless would a mother have to be to abandon her own child?

Meanwhile, back over at the theater, Jisoo had obtained some security footage from the parking lot.

"President, according to the footage we obtained, the person that left the child near your car was the model, Liang Yongyu. She's the model that's been passionately involved with a rich businessman recently."

"Call her manager and tell her to come pick up her child," Lisa ordered.

"Yes, President!"

After Lisa contacted the child's mother, the doctor did not make any further suggestions. However, Lisa did not hand the child to the police. If he did, the newspapers would go crazy again the next day.

So, the couple temporarily took the child back to Hyatt Regency.

Approximately 1 hour later, Jisoo arrived outside Hyatt Regency with Liang Yongyu. He then carried the child out to her.

"You've got a decent standing in the industry, you wouldn't be struggling to keep a child, would you?"

Liang Yongyu was only in her early 20's. The young and pure-looking woman immediately approached her daughter guiltily and pressed her cheek against the child, "Assistant Kim, you have no idea, but I gave birth to two consecutive daughters for that man."

"As you know, rich businessmen always hope for sons to inherit their businesses. So, due to my two daughters, I haven't been given any acknowledgment or a proper title. But, that's not all, the as*hole has also been abusing my daughter."

"I had no choice but to take my daughter away while he was out on a business trip."

"My older daughter already passed away, I don't want my younger daughter to end up with the same fate..."

With that thought, the model knelt on the floor and began to beg Jisoo, "Assistant Kim, can you please adopt my daughter?"

"Liang Yongyu, you need to understand, I can't trust you based on your one-sided claim."