479

"I've long heard of the infamous Doctor Tan... After seeing you today, you certainly live up to your reputation as a complete moron!" Nayeon said as she squinted her eyes to look at Tan Suling in detail. "You are indeed professional, but your EQ is non-existant. Before you treat another child, I suggest you go home and learn how to improve your EQ."

Nayeon had previously read the medical research papers that Tan Suling had written and understood that she was a perfectionist. However, she had an idealized view of the world and wasn't considerate of others difficulties. She expected everything was a given.

She felt that children were the most important things in a person's life, so parents were expected to stay by their sides and take care of them 24/7. She also felt that children were the most precious things on earth, so adults should treat these hopeful souls unconditionally.

"What right do you have to teach me what to do?" Tan Suling analysed Nayeon from head to toe as she spoke with doubt and arrogance.

"Based on the fact that I am currently the associate professor of paediatrics and you are just a specialist." After speaking, Nayeon presented her ID as proof.

From a professional viewpoint, Tan Suling was indeed capable; this was something that Nayeon had to admit. But, Tan Suling lived with too much bias. As a result, she had quite a reputation, but her status and capability were not on the same level.

After seeing Nayeon's identity, Tan Suling shut up unhappily.

Afterwards, the family left the hospital together. During their transfer, Nayeon said to the couple, "The two of you haven't paid enough attention to the medical field. That's why you were so flustered when Leo got sick. Why didn't you contact me earlier? Although the hospital that Tan Suling works at is the best children's hospital in Korea, even if the child gets cured, the parents would end up getting sick from anger."

"I've already assembled the best medical team..."

"Leo doesn't need that just yet. Let's first take him to the military hospital. My mentor can definitely cure Leo. Of course, a medical team is still necessary afterwards, but don't forget to do regular checkups," Nayeon was completely in professional mode. Even though the man in front of her was Lisa, she couldn't help but voice her opinion.

Actually, if someone was to ask about the relationship between Jennie and Nayeon, Jennie felt that her relationship with Nayeon was the most distant amongst everyone in the Kim Family.

Previously, when Nancy was still in the family, Nayeon didn't have a good relationship with her either and had always been considered as a neutral party. Either way, she always felt that the Kim Family had too many secrets, so she preferred to spend most of her time at medical school.

As a result, Jennie had no idea that Nayeon had accomplished so much within her own field.

"Are you surprised?" Nayeon asked after noticing the shock on Jennie's face.

"Uh huh."

"I also only recently started watching your television drama: 'The Forensic Concubine'," Nayeon expressed that she had been taking notice of Jennie. "But, of course, it was during a time when I was extremely bored."

"In the past, when you were sick, you never turned to me. From now on, you should contact me more often!"

"I didn't know..." Jennie replied helplessly.

Soon, the family arrived at the military hospital. Nayeon was currently a military doctor at the hospital. So, she carried Leo straight into the surgery. Every now and then, a man's voice could be heard coming from behind the door, "Do you need my assistance with such a simple matter? Nayeon, I've wasted my efforts on teaching you..."