544

Jennie's presence was too overbearing. So much so that Ma Weiwei was too afraid to even look her in the eyes.

But, Jennie couldn't be bothered wasting time on Ma Weiwei. So, she immediately retreated with Superstar Media's people and launched an investigation on the incident between Rosé and Superstar Media.

Afterwards, Jennie contacted Jisoo. At this time, Jisoo had just arrived in City Z, where, to his surprise, he ran into Hanbin when he went to visit the set of the show that S.A.J. were filming.

"Where's Rosé?"

"Rosé said she had something urgent to deal with, so she returned to Seoul. Didn't you see her?" Hanbin asked as he acted innocent.

Jisoo had already heard about what happened with Ma Weiwei, so he immediately grabbed onto Hanbin's shirt and said, "If Rosé is missing even a hair on her body, both you and your brother will have your bones shattered!"

Hanbin freed himself from Jisoo's grasp and sneered, "What use do you have when you can't even keep an eye on your own woman?"

Jisoo couldn't be bothered wasting his breath on Hanbin. His main priority was to find Rosé. So, he traced the information given to him by the hotel and eventually found Rosé's new location.

It was rare for Rosé to get drunk and to ignore the world by locking herself in her room.

Jisoo had to reveal his identity and warn the hotel that his wife was committing suicide before they opened Rosé's room door in fear of being held liable.

As soon as he smelled the stench of alcohol, Jisoo carried Rosé off the bed and placed her into the bathtub. He then turned on the shower to wake her up.

It took a while, but Rosé finally came to her senses. As soon as she saw Jisoo, she asked, "Why are you here?"

"Your phone was turned off and I couldn't contact you!" Jisoo said coldly before he lifted her out of the bathtub and wrapped her tightly in a towel. "Don't you remember what I told you just before you left Korea?"

"Since you're here, you must know what happened," Rosé turned and looked at Jisoo. "I was useless. I couldn't protect Superstar Media."

"Even if you couldn't protect it, you should have come home straight home. What's the point of wallowing alone in your failures?" Jisoo asked.

"Are you angry?"

"What do you think?" Jisoo asked. "I sometimes question whether I'm your husband. I'm never the first person you contact, no matter how big of a problem you encounter. You'd rather drink until you die than to say a single word to me."

Rosé lowered her head, unable to rebuke, "Don't lecture me so quickly. I'm still trying to figure out where I went wrong."

"Do you know why Hanbin targeted Superstar Media?"

"Jennie offended him, so he took his anger out on me..."

"So? Are you trying to blame the Madam?" Jisoo asked.

"..."

"The Madam has returned..."

"She's back?"

"Otherwise, how would I have found you so easily? Hanbin has given his shares to Ma Weiwei and Ma Weiwei turned up at Superstar Media to flaunt her power without knowing of the Madam's return. The Madam has now detained her and everyone is worrying about you!" Jisoo took a deep breath after he finished talking before he dug out some clean clothes for Rosé to change into.

Rosé remained quiet like an obedient little wife.

She could tell that Jisoo was truly angered.