553

Jisoo thought for a moment and replied to Rosé, "It's because I never considered these people as important. As you know, I don't really keep in contact with insignificant people and I can't be bothered spending time on them. So, I don't want to make things awkward and annoying for you."

"It's not that I didn't want to introduce you to them."

"I know," Rosé nodded. This was consistent with Jisoo's personality. He didn't like unnecessary politeness and small talk. "In a moment, if we meet with some wolves, please protect me well."

Jisoo smiled and pressed Rosé's head onto his shoulder...

They were about to step into a frightening battlefield!

...

With this background, the hundred days celebration was guaranteed to be spectacular and quite a show. However, up until this point, the child that Mother Lu spoke of, had not been carried out yet because he was in deep sleep and the protagonists, Jisoo and Rosé hadn't arrived either.

But, someone was detailed enough to question where the mother was.

As Jisoo's ex-girlfriend, shouldn't she be attending too?

With a million questions running through their minds, the relatives were filled with interest because they knew a good show was on its way.

Father Lu did not want to get involved. After all, everything they discussed was at the expense of his loved ones.

"Aiyo, Auntie, why hasn't Jisoo arrived yet? We're getting impatient..."

"I know, right? Why don't we try to guess if he's coming on his own or with his wife."

"If he's coming with his wife, then the situation is going to be a lot more interesting to watch."

If Jisoo was smart enough, he wouldn't bring his wife because she was bound to suffer judgment from the family.

And, if Rosé was smart enough, she wouldn't appear either because there were so many eyes on her.

But, everyone's assumptions were wrong. Especially when Jisoo's car drove into the driveway of the Kim Family home and everyone watched as Jisoo walked around to the passenger seat to let Rosé out. Some people sighed that Rosé wasn't smart enough and some people cheered because they were in for a good show.

As soon as Rosé stepped out of the car, she sensed the sharp gazes that were placed on her. It was almost like they were shooting lasers from their eyes and trying to see through her. Obviously, Mother Lu had applied a lot of work on these people.

Of course, all of this was within expectations. If Rosé was scared, then she wouldn't be Jisoo's wife and Jennie's assistant!

Meanwhile, Jisoo also understood what these supposed relatives were thinking. So, he allowed Rosé to hook onto his arm and the two of them approached the home without any hesitation.

"Why's everyone standing around the doorway? Are you here to welcome us?"

Mother Lu glanced at Jisoo. She couldn't believe that he had actually brought Rosé.

"Jisoo, this isn't right. Back when you registered your marriage, you did it without telling any of us. Now, you've already got two children. Isn't it time you introduce your wife to us?" a cousin asked as she looked at Rosé and raised her eyebrows provokingly.

"This is Rosé, my wife," Jisoo smiled handsomely as he pointed to Rosé.

In response, Rosé nodded her head confidently and greeted, "Hello, aunties, uncles, brothers and sisters."