488

"How about 'that person'? Is she planning to make a comeback?"

Rosé understood who Luo Sheng was referring to and smiled, "Does she need you to worry about her? If she managed to pull you up from the dead, do you think that she'd be held back by a few rumors? She will naturally return when she feels like it."

After hearing Rosé's words, Luo Sheng's respect for Jennie grew deeper.

Exactly how impressive was Jennie's abilities?

Even Lisa wouldn't be able to answer that question.

Regardless, there was one point that was absolutely undeniable: with Luo Sheng's current results, he was still far from Jennie's standards.

"Rosé, help me schedule more jobs. I don't care how tough or exhausting it is. I can handle it."

"We don't need you to endure anything, we simply hope that you don't complain about anything that we arrange for you." Afterwards, Rosé added, "Regardless of whether you want to be an actor or a singer in the future, you need to be capable of everything. Don't think that just because you are a main vocal, you don't need to worry about acting. Which actor doesn't want to pursue more than one field these days? So, after your small taste of fame, Jennie has asked you to think clearly about of your standpoint."

"Following on, we have booked you in for a few more acting roles. They will all be supporting characters; no mains. You need to understand how it feels to be a supporting actor first. Manoban Entertainment only wants the best."

"Manoban Entertainment?" Luo Sheng was surprised by the mention of this name.

"That's right. We have a partnership with Manoban Entertainment. As long as an artist qualifies, they will eventually end up signing with Manoban Entertainment. So, if you want to go there, you will need to work hard."

After hearing this, Luo Sheng felt an increase in motivation.

Entering Manoban Entertainment meant that he could become a future legend.

If someone else had said the same words to him, he would have felt that they were making empty promises. But, when it came from Rosé, it meant that it came from Jennie. If this was the case, it was impossible for him not to believe it.

"Don't worry, Rosé, I can handle hard work."

Rosé gave him a secretive smile and placed a new script in front of him, "Have a look at this and report to the set as soon as possible."

Luo Sheng would never forget that his second acting role was a villain. In fact, it was a role where he wore a mask for majority of the time...

But, Luo Sheng was prepared. Since Jennie picked it, then she definitely had a reason for it. So, a few days later, Luo Sheng held onto his script and arrived on set.

Seeing Luo Sheng's seriousness, Rosé finally relaxed. As a result, when it came time to report to Jennie, she put in a few extra words of praise for him.

"Should we hire an assistant for the young man?"

"No rush," Jennie replied. "He is just a secondary lead at the moment and doesn't need much help. He's already experienced a lot in the past; he's not that prissy. Plus, we need to focus on signing another artist after he's done with this drama."

"Have you already picked someone?" Rosé lit up with excitement.

"Doyeon is currently keeping an eye on her," Jennie replied.

"A few days ago, Luo Sheng asked me when you'd be making a comeback."

"When Superstar Media becomes famous," Jennie replied.