451

On the way back to Beijing, So Hyun's mind was full of questions. Why were there suddenly rumors that her mother was pretending to be Lisa's mother?

Who was Lisa?

And who was Hyun-joo?

"How did my mother get involved with two big names?"

Sung-jae drove with one arm on the steering wheel as he tilted slightly to look at her. "If anyone else was in your position, they would be jumping in joy at the possibility of being Lisa's sister. To be honest, you must be feeling that deep down too right?" he scoffed.

Hearing this, So Hyun turned and looked at Sung-jae, "Years of experience have told me that I have never been an average person."

"You're not a very modest person either."

"No. I'm more curious as to why this is happening and how my mother got involved with the Manoban Family." So Hyun did not see any benefits in being Lisa's sister. At least, she definitely wasn't jumping in joy the way that Sung-jae described.

"If I'm correct, I think your mother was Lisa's mother before she gave birth to you."

"But...how could those that know my mother not recognize her and instead allow Hyun-joo to take over her identity?" This was the thing that confused So Hyun the most.

"Have you never seen your mother's face before she got burnt?" Sung-jae guessed. "If you've seen it, your question may be easily answered."

"Arrgh..." So Hyun groaned, "I never thought that something like this would happen to my mom. Are you sure we aren't in a film?"

Life had always exceeded art. However, the processing of information wasn't very fast in the past, so there were many examples that had never been heard of. The world was big and identity theft wasn't actually that strange.

"No matter what, I won't let my mom get bullied."

"I don't think your support is needed this time," Sung-jae said with a deeper meaning. With Jennie and Lisa around, no one could bully anyone in their hands.

...

"I never knew that I had a twin sister," Da Hae explained to Jennie emotionally as she sat on the edge of Jennie's bed that night. "I investigated the Shin Family and no one seems to know about this either. Worst of all, my mother has already passed away and the hospital I was born in, no longer exists. The only person left that could possibly know the truth is Hyun-joo."

"I don't know when she began scheming against me. But, It's obvious that she had been spying on me for a while."

"As you know, even if we look identical, time would eventually reveal flaws. Yet, she managed to fool Dong-wook for so many years. It's clear to see how calculative she is."

Jennie understood how Da Hae felt. Her identity had been stolen for so many years, yet she had no one to vent to; it must have been extremely painful. The anger and injustice could have easily swallowed a person alive. But, of course, Da Hae managed to pull through because of a loving husband and the responsibility she had to uphold towards So Hyun.

Jennie listened to Da Hae as Lisa walked out of the room with his phone. He gave Ryujin a phone call, "Where's your mother?"

"I saw the news and my mother has heard about it as well. She is flying back in shock. Your family loves to create big news, don't they?"

"Where's grandfather?"

"He was stunned after seeing the news. He will let you resolve it," Ryujin explained. "Grandfather Shin is going to wait for the truth to be revealed."

Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard (Book 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara