458

"She's managed to resolve the problem. What a hopeless bunch of trash." Song Xin was at home reading through the news. When she saw what had happened, she threw the glass of red wine in her hand onto the floor. This was her way of releasing her anger. But, as she watched the red liquid spread, it only made her even more annoyed.

Her original intention was to stop Jennie's film from screening. But, to her surprise, not only did she not succeed, she helped her with a crazy round of free publicity.

Now, how great was 'The Lost Relative' going to perform in theaters tomorrow?

Song Xin simply thought that her scheme had failed, but she had no idea that Jennie had already set her as a target. This time, Jennie was going to reverse the roles and play a little game with her.

...

Meanwhile, the author of 'The Tracker' went completely missing. It seemed, not only was he afraid that Manoban Entertainment would come looking for him, he was also worried that they'd force him to break his hands. So, he hid away and did not dare to make an appearance.

But, tracking down a person wasn't a hard task for Manoban Entertainment. Especially with the help of the online community which consisted of people from all walks of life. So, it didn't take long before Manoban Entertainment found the author.

Jennie couldn't be bothered meeting with the scum. Instead, after finding the man, she spoke to Minho on the phone for over half an hour. The content of their phone call was confidential; apart from Minho, Lisa and herself, no fourth person would ever know what they discussed.

Soon, the author was invited to the meeting room in Manoban Entertainment. Although the author had already prepared himself for what was to come, he still couldn't help but shudder as he arrived at the building.

Minho put aside a little bit of time to see the shameless scum; mainly because he and Jennie would not be rest assured if they left the responsibility to someone else.

"I am the Vice President of Manoban Entertainment, Minho," Minho said as he entered the meeting room. However, he did not stretch out his hand for a handshake; he obviously did not hold any regard for the man.

"I...I know what to do." The man was 24 to 25-years-old with a skinny build and a buzz cut. He simply looked like a college student, but no one expected that this man was the person that caused a huge commotion in Beijing's entertainment industry.

"It's good that you know. I won't ask you about other things since Manoban Entertainment is running its own investigation, I simply want you to tell me who instigated this incident and who taught you what to do," Minho asked as he sat on the corner of the coffee table and leaned forward. "I'm sure you know what the consequences are for lying. It's extremely easy for Manoban Entertainment to make you suffer."

The man was obviously scared speechless; his hands remained behind his body the entire time, afraid that Manoban Entertainment would remember his promise.

"A...a woman contacted me online and gave me a sum of money to do it. I simply followed her orders. I honestly never knew things would end up like this. I beg you not to break my hands."

"Break your hands?" Minho laughed as he shook his head, "We are civilized people; we don't resort to such violence. But, weren't you the one who suggested it from the start?"

"I was just joking...It was a simple joke."

"Then, let's make other jokes from now on." After speaking, Minho gave the man a piece of information. He still remembered the grudge he had with Suzy deeply.

After meeting with the author, Minho was about to take the information he received to the CEO's office. But, the stylish sunglass-clad Song Xin ended up looking for him first.