484

Jennie, again! Why was it always Jennie?

Not everyone understood the feeling of defeat.

"It's because of her capabilities that I lost to her." After saying this, Xu Xin finally left the director's side. But, seeing Jennie being respected by so many people made her blood boil.

"We finally got rid of that pest..." the director breathed a sigh of relief as he watched Xu Xin leave.

There were some people that he naturally felt cold towards. Of course, in Xu Xin's case, her motives were too impure, so she did not deserve any sympathy.

But, after Xu Xin left the director's side, she did not completely leave the set. Instead, she approached Jennie and stared her down with eyes full of hatred, "It's not over between us."

"It's time you report to your new film..." Jennie reminded.

"I'm fuming with hatred."

"You must hate yourself for throwing your body at a man and not getting anything in return," Jennie responded straightforwardly.

"Jennie, I'm not going to leave it at this," Xu Xin growled in front of everyone. She seemed to have reached her limit. Everyone looked towards the three women and began to speculate what was happening, but Xu Xin did not explain anything before she turned and left.

As soon as Xu Xin left, everyone turned to look at Jennie.

What happened?

Why was Xu Xin so emotional?

"I guess bad people never realize the fault in themselves. They simply judge others with the standards of a saint while they judge themselves with the standards of a sinner," Doyeon sighed.

"Jennie, prepare for the next scene," the director's voice echoed across the set. As soon as she heard this, Jennie immediately stood up from her seat and walked over...

After Xu Xin left, the crew no longer mentioned her name. Apparently, she had started with her new project while 'Survivor' continued to progress.

But, due to the fact that Jennie hadn't seen her babies for a while, the director gave her some time off after a few important scenes were completed so she could relieve her yearning.

Lisa originally wanted to drive up to get her, but Jennie's​ heart ached thinking about his long day at work, so she instructed Doyeon to drive instead.

10pm. Jennie was already resting in the back seat of the van.

Doyeon glanced at Jennie through the rearview mirror. Seeing that Jennie was sleeping soundly, she made the decision to slow down her driving speed.

But, it didn't take long before Doyeon noticed a black car trailing them.

Doyeon was afraid it was the paparazzi or perhaps her own imagination, so she deliberately swerved into a small alley. But, as suspected, the car followed.

Doyeon was a little flustered as she turned back into the main road. At this time, the car suddenly turned its headlights on full beam and sped towards Doyeon, smashing the van into the barrier on the right side of the road.

Jennie sensed an abnormality. As she opened her eyes, she noticed a car ruthlessly ramming into the left side of their van.

"Jennie, hurry and call the police. It's Xu Xin, she's gone mad."

"Hold on," Jennie pulled out her phone. Just as she was about to make a call, the black car directly ran headfirst into the side of their van...

A loud bang shocked everyone. The van that Jennie was sitting in, crumpled out of shape on one side...