580

To help create an opportunity for her father, Little Eggshell threw away Jackson's hand and ran over to Ashley on her own, "Big Sis, let me take the twins to their classroom, I know where their classroom is."

Since they were already at the school gates, Ashley let down her guard and left the two little devils with Little Eggshell, "Thank you, then."

"You're welcome!"

After speaking, Little Eggshell glanced at her father, gesturing for him to seize the opportunity. But, Jackson had no plans to make a move yet.

Ashley turned around and saw Jackson. But, she did not say a word as she headed straight for her car.

Of course, Jackson had no reason to chase after her.

As Little Eggshell watched her father give up on his opportunity with Ashley, she was upset with him.

He wasn't as direct as she was. But, she didn't understand that adults were more relaxed around children.

For Ashley, apart from escorting the twins to and from school, the rest of her time was spent on studying. She had been in the military for a long period of time and felt disconnected from society. Since she was desperate to free herself from her current family, she worked hard to create value for herself.

She understood that her mother refused to get a divorce because she didn't want to drag her down. But, she didn't believe that her mother had to sacrifice herself in that way.

With this thought, Ashley strived harder every day. Of course, this was all thanks to the payment she received from Jennie, which helped her find a way out and chase her dreams.

At that moment, Ashley was attending a class. Meanwhile, Jackson stood outside and watched her for half an hour.

But, Ashley didn't just attend this one class; her schedule for the entire day was filled with classes. It seemed, her only free time was spent on taking the two kids to and from school.

After her day was over, Ashley returned to the home that she wanted to get away from and looked at her fake-harmonious parents.

"I heard you're a nanny for the kids of the famous celebrity, Jennie Kim?" Father Su asked during dinner.

"En," Ashley nodded her head.

"Does that mean your pay isn't bad? You're well aware of your mother's condition, you should contribute a bit of money from now on to help take some pressure off the family," Father Su said.

"If I remember correctly, you should have three businesses under your name, dad," Ashley queried.

"What do you mean by that?" Father Su's expression immediately changed.

"I entered the military at a young age, so the country brought me up, not my father. As for my mother, I'm willing to pay for all her expenses, but she needs to get a divorce with you," Ashley replied.

"Ashley..."

"There's evidence of this man cheating and flirting all over the place. If we take the evidence to court, I'm sure the judge will give you half his assets."

"Let's pretend I didn't say anything tonight," Father Su cut in. He knew that his daughter wasn't joking, so he had to hold onto the mother and daughter. However, as he stood up, he couldn't help but curse his wife, "You should just die!"

Mother Su broke down in tears. As she looked at her mother, Ashley asked, "Why won't you divorce him?"

"That's my business, not yours," Mother Su replied. "I want to cling to him for life. If I have to suffer, then let's suffer together."