551

"No, even if this is true, why did Manoban Entertainment choose to verify this after we signed our contracts? Are you toying with us?" President Wang asked furiously.

To everyone's surprise, Jisoo's lips curved upwards into a smile, "President Wang, please be reasonable. Manoban Entertainment, is a busy agency with procedures to follow. So, it's no surprise that we've only gotten around to dealing with this now. Besides, Superstar Media was operating smoothly for a long time. When the Madam was still in charge, she consistently passed artists to Manoban Entertainment. So, I'm sure you can tell where the real problem lies."

"Most importantly, Superstar Media belongs to us, so we can take it back whenever we want. Do we have to pick out an auspicious date or something?"

Jisoo's words were like a huge faceslap. Because, after President Wang heard his response, his face immediately turned red, like he had been a monkey forced to put on a circus act.

"To be honest, President Wang, I think the blame should be entirely on Miss Ma, who betrayed Superstar Media. After all, she was the one that held the most shares. Did she not know the relationship between Manoban Entertainment and Superstar Media? If you must release your anger on someone, I think you should speak to Miss Ma and see if she was aware of this."

After saying these words, Jisoo turned and said to his team of lawyers, "Don't spend too long on this matter. After you're all done here, report back to Manoban Entertainment!"

In the end, the contracts in Ma Weiwei and President Wang's hands, were just a pile of waste paper.

Of course, Jisoo deliberately manipulated President Wang into a misunderstanding with Ma Weiwei. So, the gaze he placed on Ma Weiwei, suddenly became a little complex.

"Miss Ma, could you please explain yourself to me?""

"President Wang, don't listen to Jisoo's nonsense. I honestly didn't know about the relationship between Superstar Media and Manoban Entertainment. Otherwise, why would I have sold the shares to you?" Ma Weiwei explained, "You need to believe me...

As Ma Weiwei's manager watched from the backstage, all she could say was: "We're screwed!"

This was the way that the tables turned. Originally, Ma Weiwei had already signed her contract, so it didn't seem like the situation could be changed, but no one expected it to flip around like this.

Manoban Entertainment had obviously done everything on purpose. They kept an eye on Ma Weiwei until she signed her contract before they slapped her in the face and took back Superstar Media.

"Ma Weiwei, please explain. Were you aware of the relationship between Manoban Entertainment and Superstar Media?"

"Ma Weiwei, regarding Manoban Entertainment's display of power today, do you have anything to say?"

Display of power; even the reporters could tell that Manoban Entertainment was displaying their power to Ma Weiwei. All Ma Weiwei wanted to do at that moment was find a place to hide so she wouldn't feel so embarrassed.

As she got surrounded by reporters and was eventually pushed onto the floor, no one felt any pity for her.

"F*ck, I was breaking out in a cold sweat! I knew my Jenjen wouldn't ignore a matter like this!"

"She was able to turn the matter around even after contracts were signed. Hats off to her. The way that Manoban Entertainment handled the matter was amazing!"

"Although it does appear like she bullied a junior, she did it well."

Everyone knew that what happened wasn't just Lisa's decision, it was also Jennie's. Even if it wasn't, they were certain that the two definitely discussed the matter together. In the eyes of the public, Manoban Entertainment taking action, meant Jennie was taking action...but, to be exact, Manoban Entertainment taking action was BETTER than Jennie taking action; it was a bigger faceslap! After all, look at the team of lawyers that followed Jisoo, how humiliating was it for Ma Weiwei?