561

According to Jennie's fake personality, Hanbin was certain that she wouldn't appear at the theater. If she did, people would say that she was violating human rights by forcing someone to kneel and she'd end up on the hottest searches again.

Moreover, with so many people present, how would Jennie have the guts to make an appearance?

"If Jennie's not coming, then stop wasting each other's time. If she dares to come, I'm going to expose more of her embarrassing secrets to the public!"

"I'm curious what other embarrassing secrets I might have. How come I don't know about them? Why don't you enlighten me?" Jennie's voice suddenly resounded from the crowd.

Everyone turned around and saw Jennie walk in, under the protection of the security guards.

Fans immediately started squealing and walked over to take photos of Jennie.

"Shhh..." Jennie gestured for everyone to hush.

The fans remained excited, but they quickly quietened down as they continued to take photos.

As soon as Hanbin spotted Jennie, he sneered, "You must have set this trap for me to fall into. Otherwise, why would you appear so quickly?"

"Jennie invited her fans to a screening, so she was planning to give them a surprise."

"Since I'm here, where's the apology you promised? As for the embarrassing secrets you're talking about, why don't you share them with all of us so we can discuss them together?"

Jennie looked at Hanbin and stared straight into his eyes, "Previously, during the whole fiasco with Superstar Media, you continuously schemed against us and caused​ trouble for my fans. You even made a bet to kneel and apologize to me. So, isn't it time that you followed through with your promise?"

"Don't forget that you're a celebrity. According to the image you've created, shouldn't you forgive me to highlight your kindness?"

"Everyone in the industry knows that I am a vengeful person. Since you made a promise, you should act like a man. Otherwise, no one will acknowledge you as a man, no matter how you look on the outside. I will receive the apology that I deserve, as well as the kneel that you promised!" Jennie said firmly as she looked at Hanbin.

"Even if someone says I'm violating your rights and ends up calling me cruel, I will still get my apology!"

"So, are you kneeling...or not?"

At that moment, everyone was looking at Hanbin, the jerk, as he was stripped of his pride.

"Since you're not kneeling, I won't force you. But now, the entire nation knows that you're not a trustworthy person. If you have no self-respect, that's fine."

After saying these words, Jennie continued to question Hanbin, "Don't you have more embarrassing things to reveal? I'm right here and there are so many other people here as well. Let's take advantage of this opportunity to clarify everything...so you can stop clinging to me."

Everyone began to point and judge Hanbin; completely ridiculing him.

Meanwhile, Hanbin was surprised that Jennie would pressure him in a public setting...She was truly putting the pressure on him!

"You..."

"What about me? You've already claimed that I slandered you, suppressed Ma Weiwei, cheated with Sung-jae and hired help from Hollywood for my film. You've slandered me in so many ways already. What else do you have? I'm excited to hear about it!"

At first, everyone was just watching the show. But, after hearing Jennie's words, they froze in shock.

Everyone knew about the first two examples, but it turned out that the drama at the film festival with the special​ effects technician, was also Hanbin's doing.