428

At the time that Sana received Song Yanshu's phone call, she was in the middle of stuffing her face with food. After all, this food contained a lot of memories and was bought by Taehyung, so she especially cherished it.

"Hi, it's Song Yanshu. Let's meet."

Sana pulled the phone away confusedly before returning it to her ear, "If you have something to say, then just say it. I don't want to see you."

"I'll meet you in the lobby of Glory Hotel. You have 30 minutes. It's regarding Taehyung. If you don't come, you will regret it," Song Yanshu said as she looked at the watch on her wrist before she hung up.

Sana sighed at Song Yanshu's arrogant and unreasonable attitude. It wasn't like she was a small assistant that followed her around. What right did she have to demand her to come and go as she pleased?

However, even though it made her uncomfortable, the mention of Taehyung's name left her with no choice but to put down the food in her hands. After tidying up a little and getting changed, she left her house and headed for the hotel.

In less than 20 minutes, Sana was led into the hotel by a bellboy. As soon as she spotted Song Yanshu sitting by the window, elegantly sipping a cup of coffee, she immediately walked over and asked, "Whatever it is, speak!"

Song Yanshu lifted her head and looked at Sana. She had a mysterious look in her eyes that made Sana extremely uncomfortable.

Sana looked questioningly into Song Yanshu's eyes. This was the first time that the two women had met in private.

"Have you seen today's news?" Song Yanshu already had her phone opened to an article as she handed it to Sana.

Sana took the phone from Song Yanshu's hands suspiciously. It didn't take long before she realized the main point, "This can't be possible, I just saw him not long ago."

"Anything is possible. I also saw him just before he came to see you. I was by his side the entire time," Song Yanshu smiled. "I can confirm that he just came out of surgery and his injuries are, in fact, quite serious."

"But, why..."

"This is why I am here to see you," Song Yanshu retrieved her phone and looked at Sana in seriousness. In a slightly helpless and contemptuous voice, she continued, "Taehyung and I have made up...I'm sorry that he used you all this time. His injury this time was all because of me, but this incident has allowed us to see how we feel about each other; we are truly in love."

"So, could I please ask you to keep your distance from now on?"

"I don't believe a single word that is coming out of your mouth," Sana replied. "I am going to ask him to explain in person..."

"Go ahead. If it comes from his lips, it will be easier for you to accept," Song Yanshu smiled as she did a welcoming gesture.

Sana turned around angrily as she headed for the exit. But, at this time, Song Yanshu suddenly held her back, "I was just joking..."

"What?" Sana's​ mind was muddled up by Song Yanshu's confusing words.

"I said, I was just joking. You're well aware that I am already engaged, so there's no way I would turn back. But, Taehyung did indeed get hurt because of me."

This time, Sana did not hesitate as she directly threw a slap across Song Yanshu's face, "Do you know how disgusting you look?"

"I've heard bits and pieces about you. You were once a great assistant by Jennie's side. But...what happened to you? Why have you changed so much? How are you really like as a person?"