599

Elder Manoban wasn't happy with the outcome, but, the police arrived soon after.

Because of the information that Jackson provided, the police were there to interrogate Elder Wang. But, when they arrived, the old man immediately stretched out his hands and said, "I kidnapped them, so go ahead and take me."

In reality, Elder Manoban had already hidden his wound, so Elder Wang could have easily brushed off the matter.

But, he did not leave himself a way out. Instead, he revealed everything in detail to the police, "Not only did I kidnap the Manoban Twins, I was responsible for Qiu Jin's death, I created the explosion at Manoban Entertainment and I sent someone to poison my grandson."

"You..."

The police pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed the old man. At this time, Elder Wang laughed, "As expected, something like this is more suited to me. To be honest, prison actually feels more like family."

A moment later, Little Eggshell ran out with the two twins; all three kids were fine.

"Great-grandfather," Leo cried as he pounced towards Elder Manoban.

"You're not hurt, are you?" Elder Manoban asked.

Leo and Little Eggshell both shook their heads. Only Louis placed his gaze on Elder Wang.

"Louis?"

"I will come visit you," Louis said as he watched Elder Wang leave.

No one understood what he meant by these words, but this was indeed what he said. It seemed, something happened between Louis and Elder Wang in private.

Soon, Lisa and the others received news that the kids had been found.

So, they quickly rushed over to Elder Wang's home. As soon as she saw her sons, Jennie stretched out her arms and hugged them, "Lucky you boys are fine. Lucky..."

"Mommy..." Leo complained, "You're hugging too tightly."

"Sorry, Mommy was too happy," Jennie immediately let go. Afterwards, the JenLisa Couple each carried one child in their arms, while Little Eggshell ran into Jackson's embrace.

"What happened?" Lisa asked after seeing Elder Manoban in Elder Wang's home with an injury on the back of his hand.

"Everything was just a grudge between the older generation. From now on, you won't be threatened again," Elder Manoban said casually.

After speaking, the old man left with his injured hand.

Lisa and the others looked at each other, unsure of what had just happened between the two old men. Why did Elder Wang suddenly let everyone go?

By this time, the media had the entire home surrounded. So, as soon as Lisa and the others stepped out, the media went into a frenzy. The kids had been found and they were safe.

The JenLisa Couple had spent an entire day and night in fear, so, as they faced the cameras, they did not say a word. They simply carried their kids out of the commotion.

Everyone was waiting for an explanation, but the JenLisa Couple decided to take the kids home first.

After returning to Hyatt Regency, Jennie first gave the kids a bath and checked that they had no injuries. From the looks of it, Elder Wang really didn't intend to hurt them. But, Jennie couldn't understand why the old man suddenly gave up when he had been so adamant about getting revenge. In fact, he even admitted to all his wrongdoings​.

"Mommy, is the old bearded grandfather going to prison?" Louis suddenly asked while he was being dressed.

Jennie was a little taken aback by this straightforward question from the young kid.