437

"What's this? Who is this person?"

"Did a fan sneak in?"

Everyone looked at the old woman questioningly. Even Lisa seemed to have glanced over slightly.

The old woman was both excited yet frightened as she held onto her face mask and turned to apologize, "I'm so sorry."

Suzy didn't like to cause trouble, so she did not hold the old woman accountable. She simply asked the hotel staff to tidy up the mess. However, as the hotel staff approached, they realized that the delicately designed screen was torn beyond repair.

The hotel staff did not know how to handle the matter since it now involved compensation, so they called the manager over.

As soon as the manager approached, his expression did not look pleased.

"Madam, do you know how much the screen you've damaged costs?"

The old woman didn't want to cause a commotion, so she subconsciously took a few steps back. But, the hotel manager thought she wanted to run away. As a result, he quickly grabbed onto her arm and stopped her, "Don't try to run away."

Seeing this, So Hyun immediately walked over and pushed the manager away, "What are you doing? Don't you dare touch my mother!"

As soon as the manager saw the clothes on So Hyun's body, he was sure that she wasn't an artist, but a fan that had snuck in. Hence, his attitude turned much colder, "I'm not sure how you managed to sneak into the hotel. But, since you've damaged the hotel's property, you should compensate us in full. If this madam has a bit more self control, this screen may not have torn."

"What nonsense are you speaking?" So Hyun was obviously angered. "If you have a problem, speak to me. Don't insult my mother."

Hearing these words, Jennie approached the entrance with Suzy and Lisa. Seeing the sight before her, she couldn't help but say to the manager, "Don't judge a book by its cover. Your actions are of no benefit to your hotel."

Realizing these words had come from Jennie, the manager quickly lowered his head and gave an embarrassed smile.

With Lisa and Jennie so close, the old woman became even more nervous as she tightened the clothes around her body. To quickly resolve the problem and prevent herself from being discovered, she decided to speak up, "I will pay you back."

"But, do you know how much this screen costs?"

Originally, Suzy wanted to say something, but the old woman suddenly replied, "This screen is made by a brand that designs for the British royal family. There are no more than 50 hotels in the world that has the right to purchase from them."

The manager froze as he stared at the old woman in surprise. He then added in a much more polite tone, "What about the price..."

"So Hyun, give them our contact details. Let's leave," the old woman suddenly instructed hastily.

Actually, even So Hyun couldn't understand how her mother knew about something so fancy. All of a sudden, she didn't know how to react. At this time, Sung-jae stepped out and said to the manager, "I'll pay for it."

"OK, Mr. Yook," the hotel manager was more than happy to accept his offer.

Afterwards, Sung-jae casually turned to leave with the two women. However, Jennie called him back, "Sung-jae, you have something that you haven't given me."

"I'll deliver it to you later."

The old woman quickly glanced at Lisa before she lowered her head. However, her every move could not possibly escape Lisa's observant eyes.