546

"I don't want him to be dragged into a dirty matter like this..."

Lisa raised his arms in surrender, "I swear, Jones was the one that contacted me. I didn't approach him first."

Jennie looked at her husband and laughed, "Since that's the case, then help me make arrangements so my teacher can enjoy himself. In the meantime, let's suppress Hanbin's matter so my teacher doesn't think my career in Seoul is a mess!"

"Even you know it's a mess?" Lisa asked as he wrapped his arms around Jennie and sighed beside her ear, "You never let me get involved, but aren't you aware that the entire family is worried about you...?"

"Lily too?"

"A mother and daughter are connected by heart, so what do you think?"

Jennie couldn't help but laugh, "That's enough, this isn't a big matter. If I really can't handle it, I'll definitely come crying to you for help."

Jennie never expected Jones to come to Seoul. She really didn't want Jones and Qiao Sen's film to cross paths with the small matter that she was dealing with.

So, she tried her best to avoid Hanbin for a little while. She was going to wait until Jones was gone before she made a move.

As a result, Jennie made arrangements for Jones and made sure that he would not be disturbed by the media.

She hoped to leave a good impression on Jones. She wanted him to feel that her country was a great country with no issues.

The next day, Jennie Rosé told that Jones would be arriving soon. Rosé didn't mind. In fact, she was extremely excited.

After all, she had the chance to meet 'The Father of Sci-fi'...

This was not a chance that came by often. Especially since Jones was retired.

"I'll leave Hanbin's matter with you for the next few days..."

"No problems," Rosé said as she made an OK gesture with her hand. The entertainment industry was still shrouded by mystery, so it wasn't difficult for her to keep everyone hanging for a little longer.

Soon, Jennie and Lisa personally went to pick up Jones and his wife from the airport.

After not seeing each other for a little while, Jones still looked full of energy. Meanwhile, his wife was elegant as she greeted Jennie like she was meeting with her own daughter.

"Jones has told me a lot about his clever student. I finally get to see you today."

Jennie appeared polite and well-mannered in front of Mrs. Jones.

The four soon arrived at a hotel for lunch. However, during their meal, Jones put down his knife and fork and said to Jennie, "I heard from Lisa that you came across some troubles after returning to Korea."

Jennie was surprised as she glared at Lisa.

Lisa chuckled dotingly as he patted Jennie on the head and explained, "She's too stubborn to accept my help."

"This is how the pretentious entertainment industry is like. There are always people that are willing to do anything for their own benefit."

"I understand you, my dear student. You're not a cruel person. Everything you do is based on self defense."

"But, I'm on Lisa's side this time. There aren't many people in this industry that have access to multiple resources, since you have that ability, why don't you use it? Do you still remember the present I gave you in the US that you turned down?"