554

As soon as he heard this, Jisoo laughed, "Since you think I'm forcing you, then why don't I force you a little further?"

"That child in your arms that you keep kissing and hugging - isn't actually your grandson. Back when I handed you a sample of my sperm, I replaced it with someone else's. That's why - I don't have a son!"

After speaking, Jisoo pulled out a DNA test from his pocket and handed it to Mother Lu, "Have a proper look at this. The real father will be arriving soon."

After looking at the documents that Jisoo pulled out, Mother Lu suddenly felt weak at the knees.

"So, how does the child look like me?"

"Jisoo!"

"You asked for this!" Jisoo replied coldly. "By the way, Rosé is pregnant again. Whether it's a boy or a girl, I'm going to tell it honestly after it's born about the way that Mrs. Kim pressured its parents. I'm also going to tell it that it doesn't have a grandmother."

Mother Lu was trembling in anger, but she couldn't say a word. As she trembled, her eyes began to turn red.

At this time, a guest arrived. The housekeeper led the guest into the hall and said to Mother Lu, "Madam, this gentleman said he's here here to pick up his son..."

This man was a strong man with a burly figure. He seemed like quite a gentleman. As soon as he stepped in, he first greeted Jisoo before he said to Mother Lu, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Kim, but the child you're holding is my son. Could you please return my child to me?"

At that moment, Mother Lu glanced at the child in her arms, obviously on the brink of breaking down.

"This can't be..."

"I've carefully taken care of the mother and child for so long, yet you're telling me this isn't my grandson?"

As he looked at Mother Lu's flustered expression, the man walked straight up to her and took the child from her hands.

"I'm sorry, it's not convenient for me to get involved in other's family business. So, I'll just take my child and go."

After speaking, the man rushed out. It was a close call. From the look on Mother Lu's face, it looked like she would threaten the child's safety at any moment. Luckily, he arrived in time.

Back when he first spoke to Jisoo at the hospital, Jisoo had promised that he'd contact him to take the child as soon as it was born.

After exhausting her efforts on someone else's child for an entire year, Mother Lu was furious, "Jisoo, you're a monster!"

"After what you've done, you have no right to judge me." After saying this, Jisoo turned his attention to the pale-faced Father Lu. "I'm sorry, Dad."

Father Lu waved his hand lifelessly. He was completely exhausted, "You guys go...don't come back. Live your own lives."

"Jisoo, you are sure ruthless!"

In Jisoo's heart, the word 'mother' no longer existed. So, no matter what Mother Lu said, he simply acted like he didn't hear a thing as he led Rosé out of the house.

Behind them, Mother Lu yelled furiously, but Jisoo completely ignored her.

Meanwhile, the Kim relatives secretly promised to themselves that they'd never offend Jisoo in the future. If he could treat his own mother like this, how would he treat others?

As a result, Jisoo officially broke all ties with the Kim Family.

Rosé watched everything quietly. But, apart from feeling brokenhearted, she didn't feel anything else.