432

"Nancy tried to remove Jennie's uterus and even sold information about her to others. How does she deserve to be a mother? Mothers would never be able to do something as disgusting as this."

"You guys may feel pity for Nancy right now. But, I can bet, if the Kim Family hadn't taken away her child, she would have used it as leverage to threaten the Kim's."

"I really don't know how, at this point, there could still be anyone that feels sympathy for her. Entertainment gossip is just to kill time. After you've taken a look at it, then move on. Why bother attacking Kim Corps and Jennie?"

Hye Kyo's standpoint was firm. She clearly expressed to everyone that Kim Corps did not owe Nancy anything and they no longer had anything to do with her.

With the addition of Manoban Entertainment's power, Nancy's incident was automatically suppressed so that it could no longer linger around to waste everyone's time and energy.

As a result, Nancy injured herself for nothing.

In this world, not a simple person felt sympathy for her any more. She had completely become 'The boy who cried wolf'.

Inside the hospital room, Nancy had just awoken.

She froze as she watched the entertainment news. At this time, the nurse lowered her head and said to her, "The driver that hit you has already paid for your hospital fees this time. As for the money you owed previously - based on morals - the hospital will complete your treatment without pursuing you for it. But, afterwards, we hope that Miss Kim can leave immediately."

Their so-called morals was merely fear that Nancy would cause an even bigger problem.

The amount of paparazzi that surrounded them everyday, had already interfered with the order of the hospital.

In reality, the hospital had come to this compromise because they had previously received donations from Kim Corps. To stabilize Nancy, this was the decision that the hospital board finally came to. Even though, up until the last votes were cast, the hospital staff did not want to accept this result.

Because, they obviously knew what type of person she was, yet they had to treat her well with good food, drink and shelter. This was like staring at a pile of sh*t, yet eating it even though one knew what it was.

If she had been a good person, they would have been more than willing.

But, for a person to be capable of receiving hate from the entire nation, regardless of their age and gender, they would have to be extremely skilled. Yet, Nancy obviously achieved it.

Meanwhile, lying in bed, Nancy's mind was completely blank. After quite some time, she finally asked, "Why didn't the driver just kill me?"

"Give the driver a break. He is innocent. He is a young entrepreneur that just started up his business. By running out like that, you caused him to hand over the only bit of cash that he had."

"Nancy, you aren't the only person in this world. Don't think of yourself so highly; the world doesn't revolve around you."

"The difference between you and Jennie has nothing to do with appearance nor other factors. The difference is simply your heart."

"And one more thing that I almost forgot to tell you. Your left leg may be slightly crippled from now on."

After speaking, the nurse looked at Nancy helplessly before she turned and left the room.

Crippled!

Nancy suddenly burst out into tears and laughter. It seemed, everytime she thought of a way to go against Jennie, Jennie would end up better off while she would become even more pitiful.