477

"Who told the two of you to take everything upon yourselves?" Jennie's heart ached for the two. "In your hearts, are we the type of people that would step back and watch our loved ones suffer, just to save our own pride?"

So Hyun glanced to the side at the man who was sitting quietly with the presence of a king. She didn't want to drag Lisa down because of her problems.

She didn't want Jennie and Lisa to be criticized because of what the jerk had done.

Jennie knew what So Hyun was thinking, so she glanced at Lisa. After receiving a glance from his wife, Lisa finally spoke up, "Even if you sincerely want to apologize, you need to make sure that the recipient accepts it. From now on, if you want to do something stupid like this, you need to first get past me. Otherwise, I'm feeding so many lawyers for nothing."

So Hyun did not say a word.

"If you don't want to implicate Jennie and I, the best thing for you to do is to call Jisoo or your manager. You may be young and inexperienced, but they have been around for long enough."

If someone else was currently teaching her a lesson, So Hyun may have rebutted with her own opinion or perhaps argued with Sung-jae. But, when being lectured by Lisa, she was overwhelmed by fear. The fear came naturally because she had utmost respect for Lisa.

"I...I understand."

"Did you think that casual gossip like this would be able to affect us? You've completely underestimated us," Jennie said after Lisa was done. "You've certainly put Sung-jae through an episode of torment. When I went to look for him earlier, he was drowning his sorrows with wine."

"From now on, you need to handle things in a calm and relaxed manner. You need to have confidence in yourself because you are Lisa's sister..."

Ever since knowing her true identity, So Hyun had been avoiding the fact that she was Lisa's sister. Because, she didn't want people to think that she was nothing but Lisa's sister. But, hearing Jennie referring to her as Lisa's sister, she suddenly realized that she may have worried too much about what other people thought.

After all, this was already the undeniable truth. If Jennie managed to ignore others opinions knowing that it wasn't the truth, why couldn't she do it too?

"Also, if you need something, go ahead and ask him for it. See if he will give it to you."

So Hyun glanced at Lisa again, without a word.

"I have nothing for you because you interrupted mine and Jennie's vacation. I'm annoyed right now."

The fact that Lisa spoke in this way showed that he treated her like a part of the family. Because, even though he was complaining, his words somehow sounded warm.

At this time, the quiet Sung-jae finally spoke up, "Originally, I was going to get the lawyers to handle this matter in a low profile way and to comfort each family, one at a time. But, after seeing the way that So Hyun and auntie were insulted, I don't feel like doing that anymore."

"You can leave the big issues for Manoban Entertainment to handle. From now on, simply focus on managing your artist well. If you let a situation like this happen again, then please return her to the Manoban Family."

At this time, if someone was to call Lisa a powerful head of the family, no one would say otherwise.

But, of course, if not for Jennie, he would not be bothered to deal with matters like this.

"Of course," Sung-jae replied confidently.

"The place you are living in isn't safe anymore. Move somewhere else. Everything else, leave it for Lisa to handle. As for So Hyun, get back on track and stop thinking nonsense." After giving her instructions, Jennie said to Da Hae, "Mom, we still need your help with Louis and Leo."