564

As a result, the situation became clear; anyone with eyes could tell that the couple wouldn't pretend to be vulnerable if they didn't have something to hide.

The funniest thing was, Hanjie actually thought running into the wall would be enough to turn the tables and help him regain his pride. Unfortunately, Su Yu destroyed his plan with a few simple sentences!

Which meant that the woman had run into the wall for nothing!

Meanwhile, observers were beginning to trust Su Yu more and more. After all, she could even recall a small feature on the jerk so clearly.

Afterwards, the reporters went to test the 'suicidal' wife and discovered that she knew nothing about her husband, just like Jennie and Su Yu said. On top of that, neighbors vouched that the couple had been on bad terms since many years ago. The couples' lie had just been told not long ago and a face slap was already given!

Seeing this, Hanjie felt completely helpless. Jennie and Su Yu had been holding him down and slapping him from the start. Even getting to this point wasn't easy.

So, he decided it was time to give up...

At this time, Father Kim finally returned to Korea after realizing the seriousness of the matter.

As soon as he saw his son, he only had one word for him: "Trash!"

Hanjie was completely defeated by this point. As long as Father Kim was willing to take over the matter, he was more than happy to be called trash.

"Where's Hanbin? How come he's nowhere to be seen?"

"I'm not sure. Hanbin has been a little mysterious lately," Hanjie replied.

Father Kim was a chubby old man who had long lost the good looks of his youth. However, his wife still looked young and beautiful.

"If you find Hanbin, tell him not to cause any more trouble. I will be holding a press conference tomorrow. I want you to attend and testify that Su Yu is crazy. If anyone could put this matter to an end, then you would be that person."

After all, the words of one's own son was solid evidence.

Soon, Hanbin returned home. As soon as he saw his father and step mother, his attitude was cold. However, he had always been like that, so it did not arouse any suspicions. They simply continued to talk about Jennie.

"What a b*tch, she can't even handle her own affairs at home, how dare she butt her nose into others' business?"

"Su Yu too. It's already been 20 years. How could she be so shameless as to bring up an old grudge."

As soon as he heard these words, Hanbin suddenly sat up straight in his seat.

"Hanbin, this is all your fault. If you didn't provoke Jennie then all this wouldn't have happened and you wouldn't have implicated the entire family."

"Father, I have one question for you: were you and that woman in an affair all those years ago?"

Father Kim looked at Hanbin confidently and replied, "Of course not, how could this I be lying? Even the newspapers reported on it and you saw it for yourself..."

"Then, who were the two men that my mother cheated with?"

Father Kim froze when he heard this question, "How could I remember the random men that she found?"

As soon as he heard this response, Hanbin well and truly woke up. Originally, he still held a slither of hope for his father; he thought, perhaps the cousin lied?