460

Question: if an ordinary person was given the chance to become rich and famous, would they refuse it?

Of course not!

Although Duan Jinghong had been in the industry for a short time, she had witnessed her fair share of glitz and glamour. So, there was no way that she'd settle for her current situation. If Jennie was willing to provide a chance to surpass Song Xin and gain fame and fortune at the same time, even someone less intelligent would not give up on such a great opportunity, let alone someone like Duan Jinghong who had always been slightly bothered by Song Xin.

"What...what do I need to do?" Duan Jinghong was obviously so flustered that she had been rendered speechless.

For Jennie, this was probably a simple decision. But for Duan Jinghong, it was enough to change her entire life.

"I need some time to plan it out properly," Jennie said before she hung up and turned to look at Lisa.

This man seemed unaffected, but he had always understood Jennie's plan. After all, the suppression this time had sparked many ideas in Jennie's mind.

Packaging Duan Jinghong for the entertainment industry was obviously the best way to make Song Xin suffer. At the same time, it would protect Jennie's stomach from any more hidden schemes by redirecting Song Xin's focus elsewhere.

As for Elder Song, they were going to deal with him after the baby was born.

For now, Jennie was going to wait patiently for labor...

The next morning, Lisa asked Jisoo to find some information on Duan Jinghong to see if she had anything noteworthy. If she possessed some talent, they could immediately sign her on as a trainee at Manoban Entertainment. If she had nothing to offer, they would find a professional and take another approach. From the information they found, making Duan Jinghong famous wasn't difficult to achieve.

"This Duan Jinghong has an average appearance and an average family background. She doesn't have much to offer except...she is really good at dancing! If we debut her in a girl group, she should do quite well."

"Let's go with that then. Ask Minho to make arrangements and to treat her like a normal trainee. If she fails in any aspect, then kick her out!"

Jisoo was confused. Wasn't Duan Jinghong an enemy of the Madam's? Yet, Lisa wasn't only supporting her, he was even planning to make her famous.

Lisa understood Jisoo's confusion, so he replied coldly without lifting his head, "It's exactly because of her crimes that she will now act as a shield."

"Why don't we just deal with Song Xin directly?"

"From Song Xin to the Song Family to all the other complex relationships that are involved. It's hard to deal with them all at once." In other words, the Manoban Family's precious baby was about to be born and he had no time to deal with these people. No matter how important the matter was, it would have to wait until his child was born.

"Understood!" Jisoo firmly exclaimed. According to Lisa's temper, he was usually one to seek immediate revenge. But, this explained why he specifically trained up a Duan Jinghong to go against Song Xin.

Because the Manoban Family's precious baby was about to be born!

"President, you must be really nervous."

Lisa did not respond. He simply lifted his head and glanced coldly at Jisoo. Wasn't he stating the obvious? No matter how calm Lisa was, his precious woman was about to give birth to his precious little baby; it was only normal for him to be nervous.