560

After listening to Jennie, Su Yu smiled, "I really couldn't help you in the end!"

Jennie shook her head. She really wanted to get rid of the two brothers, but she wasn't so cheap as to use someone else's wounds. She had been stepped on by others in the past, so she naturally understood Su Yu's pain.

On the way home, Rosé asked Jennie, "Do you believe what Su Yu said? Back when she was caught cheating in bed, a lot of people knew about it."

Jennie did not reply.

"Plus, why would she share something so private during her first meeting with you?"

"Because she doesn't want me to look for her again," Jennie replied. "I'm not just believing her for no reason, I combined it with the information you and Lisa gave me and decided her story was more believable."

"You know better than I do how the Kim brothers are like. With sons like that, do you think their father isn't responsible?"

"But, to be on the safe side, I still need to verify this information. If the father and sons have actually done what Su Yu said, then the Kim brothers are going to end up even worse than Jongin. I can't believe that they share the same surname and are actually so similar!"

After listening to Jennie's instruction, Rosé nodded her head, "Don't worry, I will verify this as soon as possible. Are you still planning to drag Hanbin out into the open?"

"Of course, we promised that we would."

Jennie never went back on her words, this was her bottom line.

...

After returning home, Jennie shared the contents of her conversation with Lisa. She couldn't help but sigh, "When a woman marries a monster, it's equivalent to destroying her life."

Lisa understood that she was reminded of some bad memories. So, he stretched out his hand and gently stroked her back, "But there really aren't many women that would stand up and retaliate like you."

"That's because I've never considered myself as any worse than a man!" Jennie naturally answered.

"In my heart, you are stronger than anyone," this was Lisa's true feelings. Apart from Jennie, he had never seen another woman face her troubles in such a calm way, without breaking down.

In fact, she was practically indifferent!

"So, do what you need to do. It's not like a small agency could win against Manoban Entertainment."

"He deserves to be dragged out and forced to apologize!"

"And he deserves to be dragged out and forced to kneel!"

"Don't let him get away with any of it!"

After listening to Lisa, Jennie squeezed his hand tightly; this man gave her a great sense of security and courage.

"OK," Jennie nodded.

"Good girl."

Hence, Jennie did not plan to hold back regarding Hanbin. Now that 'The Ant Queen' was about to be released, what else could Hanbin change? What did he hope to change?

The next day, Rosé spent an entire day investigating Su Yu. In the end, she discovered that Su Yu's words were at least 80% true.

Especially since, Father Kim's current wife was actually the secretary that Su Yu spoke of. This was the biggest problem and the thing that left the most clues!

"I went to that woman's previous address and questioned her neighbors. Some people remembered that she was often escorted home by a man in a Bentley. Someone even caught the car shaking once. I then looked into Father Kim's past and discovered that he once owned a Bentley!"