Diaries of a Fighter (T)

Diaries of a Fighter written by BLTNANOX

i. COVER & TITLE

Although your cover is crisp and representative of the story, it lacks a spark that covers need to have. I think changing the fonts and adding in some manipulation will do the right thing for it. I would recommend sending your current cover to a designer and seeing what they can do for you.

As for your title, I have no problems with it. It's unique enough and draws me in while still giving me some insight to the story. 

ii. BLURB

Your blurb is short and tells us all we need to know. But there is one problem with it--it doesn't hold any drama, and it doesn't exactly tell us a story. Your blurb has the feeling of academic writing rather than creative writing. To add that spark, you need to break up the paragraphs and add in some drama. You can add in more to your blurb because it's nice and short so far. But with that being said, your blurb has everything essential in it--this is just me seeing what I can do for it: (I never learned your MC's name beyond the letter 'N')

What does it take to be the best fighter in the world?

For N, it takes an adventure into the dark and occasionally bizarre world of Japanese fighting organizations. It takes a journey through love, hate, brutality, otherworldly beings and heartbreakingly hard decisions. Not much is clear, but one thing is: The life of a fighter is never easy.

But then again, nothing worth fighting for is ever easy.

This blurb is broken up a bit more, which is easier for readers to focus on and feel comfortable with. It also has the signature one-liner to start and end as I always recommend. This blurb is very general, so if you feel as though you want to add more specific details in, you can definitely get away with an extra sentence or two.

1 2 / 1 5