Dream Analyst: Clouded (CLO) [Archive]

cute little intro :)

Hey beautiful people! My name is Clouded ( thecloudedpages ). I'm pretty chill, just some writing here. Uhmmm... kind of nervous you know. ANYWAYS! I am, like you all are, a writer on Wattpad! I write pretty much every genre if I can put multiple genres in it. Or some uniqueness.

I focus on an "artistic approach" in my writing where I focus on the atmosphere and setting and how it will affect the characters actions rather than their psychological aspects carrying the story.

PREFERENCES

So, if you can tell from my music taste, these artists have one thing in common. Originality and a sparkly representation. A body of work that seems untouched by other works or takes common sights into a whole new experience.

     1.) I don't have any specific genre preference. In fact, I welcome you to request for any genre. I personally don't really read fanfiction or just simply romance so if it is only those, I might not be the best with it unless there is a sub-genre strong enough in the story.

    2.) Regarding LGBTQ+ or Maturity, I am perfectly fine with whatever you have in it. As long as it follows Wattpad Guidelines, I am all good.

   3.) I don't have a preference on any type of storyI am not very experienced in writing poetry, but I have done analysis on them for quite some time now so, I should be fine with it.

WHAT TO EXPECT OF ME?

A. Intro: I used to do a rating/ranking, but now I feel that just a quick introduction about the story is enough. Random fact of the day, but I just hated how I did ratings/rankings since I felt too subjective not to give a crappy score for being a bit too brutal, but my works and authenticity will still here! Here will simply be the overall general information for anyone to look at if they are planning on wanting to read the reviewed story.

B. Impressions: Impressions is a section that covers how an audience is drawn in, what can be improved to hook the readers, and what will make them want to stay to see the first chapters. I do a short section where I cover how relevant the title is, if the cover is drawing me in, if the blurb makes any sense, and if the first few sentences keep me wanting to read more. A KEYNOTE - I review the impressions section before I have started reading through the story! With this, it allows me to see if I can either know too much about the story, know too little, plotless story lining to come, etc. I do this since normal readers wouldn't have read through your story yet, so it makes sense that if I will be reviewing your story, I put myself in the position that the audience would be in.

C. Diagnostics: What you can expect is the in-depth look into your plot and storytelling. What I do (I prefer doing this) is not splitting up the grammar, plot, story, techniques, etc. from each other and examine the entire plot and story itself. Through this, I can mention if I felt I was detached from the plot and storyline at any moment (and then I will mention what was throwing me off like if the grammar kept me from understanding the story). I still take special requests for specific looks so no worries there.

D. Takeaways: Just a Me-To-You little gift. I will give you some primary tips to cover through a listing manner like 1, 2, 3, etc. Here is where you will see the general things to make sure you work on in the story. It will basically summarize the review itself, but will be super helpful if you look for a "so what do you want me to do going forward?" I will give explanations to what I have written in lines in the diagnostic and impressions section, but I could have them here as well for quick looks.

POLICY (MUST READ)

So, as a reviewer, I have to at least help myself in some way and to ensure you all know what to expect from me in such cases appear. The policies read as followed:

     1.) If you do not receive a reply to your review request within a week, consider it as a pass on my part.

     2.) If you want to pull your review request out, please let me know in a timely manner (like when it is in the second or third or beyond that) just so that it doesn't interfere for when I start the review but then look the time from your removal. And just to make sure you read these policies, here is your password... it is "what is your favorite season?"

PAYMENT

Please follow me. It makes it easier on both my end and your end to finding me, PMing me about any random changes you made, and for me to make sure I check on any other areas I need. You are not required to permanently follow me, but I ask that you are following me until your review is posted. I could follow you back if I vibe with your content so yeah!

Please read two chapters of my story, 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽. We are both writers for Wattpad and it would really help me out. If anything, I might be able to show you what I have to offer, and we could bond over similar concepts! I do ask that you leave a constructive comment at the end of the reading and vote the chapters so I can be able to spot your readings. This is a way for me to gain some feedback on my writing as we are all here to grow & improve.

FORM TO FILL OUT FOR REQUEST (follow it exactly for acceptance)

✦ YOUR USERNAME ✦

YOUR NAME (ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴘᴇɴ) ✦

✦ BOOK TITLE

✦ GENRE & SUB-GENRE

✦ SUMMARY

PASSWORD   (ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɢᴇ) ✦

✦ SPECIFIC ASPECTS   (ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ) ✦

✦ TAG SOME FRIENDS   (ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ) ✦

✦ TAG MEthecloudedpages ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ) ✦

FINISH PAYMENT BEFORE SUBMITTING. MUST BE PUT HERE FOR ACCEPTANCE!!!  --->

.

queue

I will do reviews as quickly as I can, but if I feel the queue is too much, I will put it on hold. Please respect this for my sake and yours! I sometimes go out of the order just to try and get the shorter ones out of the way quicker sometimes.

Disclaimer: if you want to pull out of the queue, you must tell me before your story hits the first spot to ensure some time for me to process through the list. You can always re-enter the queue even after I have reviewed the story.

- - -

Aleksandr_Vincente - Currently Untitled