We Are Soulmates (CLO)

Title: We Are Soulmates

Author: Merrin / siriusshinesregulus ( siriusshinesregulus )

Genre: Romance / Fanfiction / LGBTQ+ (does have a maturity warning)

Chapters Reviewed: Chapter 1 - Chapter 3

Blurb Below:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I. Title: We Are Soulmates

Simple, straight to the point... thank you hehehe. I love these types of titles and especially since your book alludes to the romance element you are bringing, it is workable.

II. Cover

Let me explain myself lol. With this cover, I do have some comments about it that I hope you can understand as I am reacting to this without having seen anything else and solely this cover. So, I do have my own little role and I will say that the Dream Graphic Designers in the Dreamland Graphics page follow this too, 2 to 3 fonts maximum on a cover. Now I know yours is 3 fonts which is alright, but something is... off. I do believe it is due to the placement of it and how it is a bit blurry at the very top. I will say, the "We Are Soulmates" title is super clear and solid color which I like and your name at the bottom is clear as well. Regarding the background, I am not sure if I am a huge fan of it. I will say this, the top half of the background, I love. The bottom half is where it is lacking. For the figure's silhouette, there is too much black at the bottom which is causing it to blend it and not very visible. Additionally, the wolf is throwing me off. I usually critique separately with cover and blurb but I had to check to see if the wolf is mentioned and it is not mentioned in the blurb, I can only see it in the last tag being #wolfstar.