before we begin.

As you all know from the warnings in the previous book, I do not take disrespect from readers towards me(the author), my GOOD characters or other readers.

If I happen to see that you are going against that then you will be muted from commenting/comments will be deleted.

Trinity is still young, mind you - despite being close to being 19. While just because hoseok is older does not mean she is on that same level of maturity as he is. There will be times where you won't agree with the way she reacts to things but disrespect is still a big NO in my book and I won't tolerate it.

This book will cover sensitive topics on all ends. It is asked that you all read with caution and don't take this piece of fiction personal, other wise you will be hurting your own feelings over a book and I don't know what to tell you about that.

It is okay to have an opinion and state it but please just be respectful about it (unless you're talking about an antagonist.)

ALSO-

The author is a black girl , 99% of my readers are as well so it is also asked that if you are NOT black please do not speak over a BLACK author or her BLACK readers about a BLACK character in this story because I notice some issues with that in the last book as well.

Besides that, please enjoy my story :) !