Ch. 12

(A/n: y'all know that song "wit it" I put in the playlist?? Yeahhh now would be a perfect time to listen to that ☺︎︎.)

_______

3RD PERSON

"You still with this attitude shit? Because I wanna fuck." Hoseok said nonchalantly as he stood in the bathroom door.

Trinity didn't even acknowledge him as she washed her face. There was a towel wrapped around her body after her shower. Her hair was tied up and she was way past the point of being fed up with Hoseok's bullshit.

It was Monday night. She didn't need to attend school the next morning but she was considering doing so just to get away from him.

"Hello? You don't hear me?" He pestered. Trinity continued to act as if he wasn't there. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

At this point, he knew that she knew he didn't cheat on her. She was just mean as fuck and needed an excuse to ignore him.

"Trinity I swear to god I didn't cheat. I went to a strip club with somebody I work with to handle business. Some broad sat on me and kissed my cheek but I pushed her off." He said honestly.

Trinity scoffed.

"And you know I would never cheat on you. So I don't even know why you acting stupid in the first place. Pissing me off." He mumbled.

"Men say anything for some pussy, I fear." Trinity said. Hoseok poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"To be honest I didn't have to say shit. I could've let you go on thinking I cheated and you still would've let me bend your ass over." He said.

Trinity felt her body grow hot.

"Imma let you think that." Trinity said, placing the towel in the dirty clothes hamper before going to leave the bathroom.

"You could've told me you went to a strip club instead of keeping me in the dark."

"I tried to tell you but you wouldn't shut up." Hoseok responds.

"No, you didn't tell me because you're a dumbass." Trinity said.

At that point, hoseok had had enough.

Trinity felt herself behind jerked by her neck causing her to gasp. "See, that's the kinda shit that make me wanna slap you down in this bitch." He mumbled in her ear.

Trinity closed her eyes, feeling her heart beat speed up in her chest. He had never said something like that before. And while she knew he wouldn't actually slap or hit her, it was still rough.

And undoubtedly a little hot...

"Stop talking to me reckless." Hoseok said, his voice octaves lower. He wasn't playing games. Trinity actually gained a second heartbeat.

Trinity looked up at him with wide eyes. Hoseok quiet literally dragged her by her neck to the bed, tossing her down as if she were nothing.

Trinity couldn't even catch her breath properly before he was turning her on her back and getting between her legs.

She wasn't wearing anything other than a towel so that made things easier.