Ch. 42

3RD PERSON

Friday morning had long gone made it from around the corner and was now knocking on everyone's front door. It was time for Trinity to go back to campus just for her class and then she would be right back with hoseok for the weekend.

She was contemplating going or not. It would be a bunch of back and forth but she needed to attend class because she wanted to increase her chances of making auditions for the fall showcase.

She hadn't told hoseok about it since her birthday celebrations took up most of their time. They were always either sleeping, sleeping around, cuddling, eating or spending time with others so that didn't have much downtime for talking.

Once it was time for her to pack up, she made sure she grabbed Yanna's cake and got situated in the car before they started their short journey to the campus.

"You okay, beautiful?" Hoseok asked, squeezing her thigh which he had been gripping since they started the ride.

"I'm fine." Trinity said, adjusting how she held the cake.

"You just being really quiet. Scaring me." Hoseok chuckled. Trinity shook her head, pushing a strand of her straightened hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry. It's just that auditions for an upcoming fall showcase is approaching and I would really love to go out for it. I guess I'm just thinking too deep on wether or not I'll make the cut or not."

"You shouldn't stress it. You're a beautiful dancer, I know you have this in the bag." Hoseok said.

"It's not as easy as it sounds. My dance teacher is really strict and made it clear that even one minor mistake will get you cut just like that." Trinity sighed.

"If you think about it too much you end up failing. Just breathe." He waited for her to take a deep breath. "And relax. Pace yourself. I know it's not easy but it'll be much better to get by if you calm down baby girl."

Trinity nodded. He was right. He was always right.

"Will you come? If Im in the showcase?" She asked softly, looking over at him. Her bright brown eyes gleaming with hope.

"What? Of course I'll come. I'll get a front row seat and bring you flowers. I'll even wear a shirt that says 'my girlfriend is performing'."

"Oh goodness no." Trinity laughed at his silliness, playfully slapping his hand away. Hoseok smirked as they caught the interstate.

"Im serious. I'll get our picture on there too."

"That's too much." Trinity giggle. Hoseok shrugged.

"No it's not. It's too less, if im being honest. But imma do all that."

Of course he wouldn't wear the shirt if she didn't want him to but it was funny to think about. He just wanted to put a smile on her beautiful face and remind her that she was brilliant and talented. She had this in the bag and doubting herself would only push her further away from success. She had a bad habit of underestimating what she could do and hoseok didn't like that.

"I'll practice efficiently." Trinity said.

She didn't say she would practice hard because that meant overworking herself. But practicing efficiently so that she paced herself but still got to where she needed to be was a better choice of wording.