Ch. 69

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

An entire week passes everyone by. Sik had boarded his jet and was now off to South Korea. With his family still in the states, he left them with security of course. He made sure his children and his wife were protected. And they had more than enough money to last while he was gone.

With that being said, Hoseok had taken up the responsibility to be Sik's replacement for the time being.

It was a crisp Thursday morning. Trinity sat on the couch in the living room. A blanket covering her legs as Oreo rested on her lap. Curled up in a little ball while their eyes focused on the television screen, watching the Christmas movies that had started playing early as hell.

Currently, it was The Grinch playing on the screen.

"Hobi's the grinch, you're max and I'm the narrator." Trinity giggled, looking down at oreo as she made the joke.

"I would be a who but nah." She says.

Hoseok comes down into the living room. Trinity looked over in his direction at the sound of his footsteps. She hummed in suspicion, noticing him completely dressed up.

"Good morning." She says.

Hoseok gave a smile, trotting over and kissing her forehead before rubbing oreo behind his ears.

"Good morning baby." He says to Trinity.

"Goin' somewhere?" Trinity asked him.

"Yeah actually. I have some work to tend to for a few hours."

"But you never leave out this early." Trinity says.

"Yeah well I have to leave out earlier than usual today. On the bright side, I'm free and all yours tonight." He mentioned.

Trinity's teeth took her bottom lip in. Holding her skin for hostage as she looked down at her lap.

"Well...okay. As long as you're warm and being careful." She sighed. "You want some breakfast before you leave?"

Hoseok shook his head. He twirled his keys in his fingers. "Nah. I'll grab a granola bar or some shit. What you plan on doing while I'm out?" He asked.

"I didn't have much planned. I was just gonna sit and chill with oreo." She says.

"Okay well if you need anything just call me. I'll leave you some money...or my card." He suggested.