Ch. 29

TRINITY

One month later...

Trinity woke up bright and early on the crisp Tuesday morning. A smile on her face the minute she opened her eyes and nothing could bring her mood down.

It was the first day of school. Her first year attending a performance arts school. She couldn't wait to get a taste of the air, to meet new people, to experience what it would be like to live as a performance arts student.

"Hoseok." Trinity sang, looking over at her boyfriend who was still sleeping soundlessly next to her.

The sheets cover all things below his v-line. His naked upper body catching a hint of the light hitting them from the windows. The gold chain on his neck that he slept with sat loosely on his skin, his tattooed hand behind his back and the other resting on his stomach. Black hair sprawled out about his head, lips slightly parted.

She really didn't want to disturb him because he looked so peaceful. But it was important they be up now so that she could load her things up in the car and they could be there.

"Baby, wake up. We have to get ready." Trinity said lightly, leaning down and placing a tender kiss on his lips.

"Another one." Hoseok spoke all of a sudden, his morning voice doing something to her body and leaving her shaken up just like it always did.

Trinity kissed his lips again. Hoseok opened his eyes. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." Trinity replies softly.

A smile adorns his features. Lately, he has been in a good mood. This past few month it's been nothing but all smiles with him.

It was as if a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He had finally been set free from something. Trinity did not know what it was but she was happy that the stress was off of him because that meant he was slowly but surely returning back to the hobi she knew and loved.

Even in his darker moods, she still loved him. But vibrant Hoseok who could display that vibrancy all day long without any issues was the hobi she loved most.

"We have to get up. You said you would help me pack my things up and follow me there. My parents can't attend because-"

"Because they have work. I know that, beautiful. Calm down." Hoseok sighed, sitting up in bed.

"Come here right quick." He patted his lap. Trinity shook her head.

"No Hoseok. It's so much to do and you gonna wanna lay up and all that. No." Trinity said, thinking that her word would be final but of course it wasn't.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. Just as she turned to get off the bed, he snatched her back so that she fell against his lap.

"Dammit hoseok!" She exclaimed, frowning as she looked up at him.

"Stop looking at me like that girl. You should've came back when I asked you to." He mumbled, voice muffled due to his mouth being stuffed in her neck.

"You smell so good, baby." Hoseok said, beginning to kiss her neck.

Trinity sighed, unintentionally turning her head and allowing him more access to her skin and her soft spots.