thank you.

Y'all don't understand how badly I wanna cry 😭

Lemme tell y'all, this story has been an up and down rollercoaster of emotions. Wether it's the actual story in itself, the comments or me dealing with my very own issues while writing this story - it's been a LOT.

I want you all to know that I deeply appreciate each and every one of you. Each and every vote, comment, read - I appreciate so much.

The process to get here was both difficult and tedious but we made it and that's all that matters 😭 and we were able to make memories while at it. TRINITYxHOSEOK FOREVER <3

This isn't the end to their story, which you all should know hehe

I contemplated writing a sequel because I've had so much trouble with negative readers and comments. People being disrespectful and ignoring my warnings. Just being rude and hard to deal with overall.

I don't want to deal with that next book. I rlly don't. I didn't want to write another book to this series for that very reason but I realized that I won't stop doing what I love because people don't know how to follow directions. And I won't stop giving my respectful readers what they want all because of the unsatisfied/ NEVER satisfied ones.

So to sum it all up, the sequel should be dropping soon but not quite yet. I want to give others some time to catch up first lol.

Anyways, I love you all so much. Thank you all for sticking with me through this, and making my days brighter for damn near FOUR months straight with this book lol😭💖

Until next time-Dionne❤️