Ch. 46

3RD PERSON

After a long day of practicing, Trinity wanted nothing more than to lay down and get on the phone with Hoseok. Only one of those things however, was impossible. Because hoseok still wasn't answering the phone.

"Still no answer?" Yanna asked, leaning in the doorframe of their bathroom.

Trinity sat on the counter by the sink, her feet dangling over the edge as she dialed Hoseok's number for the tenth time.

Listening to it ring, she shook her head to answer Yanna's question.

"No. And it's pissing me off. I can't wait until the weekend rolls around." Trinity mumbled.

There were a lot of possible reasons as to why Hoseok wasn't answering the phone, and Trinity was starting to drive herself crazy as she thought about these potential reasons.

One of them that hadn't crossed her mind though, was the possibility of him cheating on her. That couldn't be. Hoseok wasn't even like that.

"Fuck!" Trinity cursed, gripping her phone in her hand and covering her face with the other.

"Trinity I think you just need to relax..." Yanna said.

"When was the last you ate something?"

Trinity honestly couldn't remember. She had only eaten once yesterday and that was when she and Jungkook had lunch together. She couldn't revisit a moment today when she ate something.

Her stomach hadn't even growled. She was getting too comfortable with not eating and her body was too. When she held her head down she felt woozy.

Sometimes she felt as if she would pass out if she stood up for so long and if she slept her body felt heavy and it was hard to get up.

She was a fucking mess at the moment and Hoseok wasn't making it any better. He had her stressed with ignoring her calls.

She was glad that tomorrow would be the last day for auditions. Hopefully she made the part. She was barely paying attention to her health, working hard to make sure she secured a spot in that showcase.

"It doesn't matter." She whispered.

"Yes it does. If you're not eating properly then that's not okay." Yanna said.

Trinity shook her head, opening up her phone to call Hoseok again. "I don't need you telling me what's okay for me and what's not, Yanna."

Yanna frowned, looking the girl up and down. "Excuse me? Obviously you need somebody right now. You're not taking care of yourself so excuse me for trying to be there for you."

Trinity scoffed, dialing Hoseok's number and holding the phone up to her ear.

Yanna snatched Trinity's phone from her. "What the hell?" Trinity cursed, jumping up from the sink and rushing over to the taller girl to get her phone back.

"You need to stop stressing over him, eat something and lay the hell down for some rest. I won't let you hurt yourself." Yanna said sternly.

"Give me my phone back." Trinity said, ignoring her words and trying to get her phone back.

"Trinity, no. Okay? No. Do you not understand what no means?" Yanna asked.