Ch. 32

SUGA X RAVEN

SpongeBob played on the flat screen mounted on top of the wall before Raven and her daughter. Raven sat on the couch in yoongi's living room wearing one of his shirts and a pair of shorts. Mila still wearing her pajamas, holding a capri sun in her hands but she was barely even paying attention to it.

It was funny because she wasn't even watching tv, but instead whining and complaining as Raven tried to do her hair.

"Hold on baby, mama's almost done." Raven sighed, not even halfway done but hoping that her words would make her tender headed baby feel better.

She was doing plaits for Mila's first day tomorrow. She should've chosen something more simple considering the fact that the process alone took hours since she was very precise and her daughter hated getting her hair done.

But it was something Raven wanted to do. After all, her baby was starting first grade tomorrow. She wanted her to be all dolled up.

Mila was whining but no tears were falling. Raven sighed, brushing her kinky hair and trying to avoid brushing Mila's ears but she couldn't help it.

That obviously set Mila off because she wasted her juice and all, kicking her legs and actually beginning to cry just when Raven heard the locks being twisted on the front door.

"Why would you drop that juice?" Raven scolded.

Suga entered the apartment holding shopping bags from a couple of children's shoe stores. He turned to close and lock the door before walking further in and sitting the bags on the couch next to Raven.

"Hey." Raven greeted, sounding frustrated. She didn't even notice the bags.

"What's up." Suga bent down to peck her lips before taking off his hoodie and tossing it on the arm of the couch.

"What's wrong with my Mila?" Suga asked, giving Raven a look as if she had hurt his most prized possession.

"She dramatic as hell." Raven mumbled.

"She wasn't doing all of this at first. I'm starting to think she just show off because she know you gon' baby her." Raven said.

Yoongi kissed his teeth, ignoring Raven and reaching for the crying six year old.

"Hey Mila." He said lightly. Mila moved away from Raven and stood up. Suga picked up the small six year old, walking towards the kitchen with her as she wiped her eyes.

"They sickening." Raven mumbled, sitting the brush down and standing up from the couch to stretch her legs.

"M-mommy hurt my hair." Mila sniffled. Suga kissed his teeth, reaching for a bag of chips from the pantry.

"She a big bully." He said to Mila, still holding her in his arm. Raven rolled her eyes as she heard them speak in the kitchen.

She had noticed the bags, and as she went through them she realized that he had went a bit overboard with the spending.

Suga wanted to help out with Mila's school stuff. Raven didn't mind it but she didn't want him spending so much money on this.