Ch. 87

3RD PERSON

"When will you be back?" Trinity asked over the phone, staring down at her feet as she sat on the couch in the living room.

"Something came up downtown. I got your phone though."

"That's not what I asked, Hoseok." Trinity said passive aggressively.

"Give me another hour or two. I'll be back soon."

"But-"

"I called Michelle and asked if she could sit with you while I'm out. She should be there...now."

Just as he said that, a knock could be heard at the front door. Trinity knew it was Michelle. She was happy to have the company but she was a little annoyed because it felt as if Hoseok was using Michelle as a substitute for himself.

"I'll see you when I get home. I love you."

Trinity didn't even get a chance to respond before the phone was being hung up. Getting up from the couch, she holds the phone tightly in her hand and walks towards the door. Pulling it open after unlocking it she was able to see Michelle standing there with a bag over her shoulder and Uriah in her arms chewing on his fingers.

"Hey babes." Michelle smiled brightly, stepping inside.

"Hey guys." Trinity said raspily, not being able to talk very loudly due to her sore throat from all the throwing up and crying she had done this morning alone. That along with her hangover from last night.

"I brought a guest." Michelle jokes, jutting out the hip she held Uriah on.

The ten month old slipped his fingers from his mouth and instead did a huge, gummy grin once his eyes fell on Trinity.

"Hey stinky butt." Trinity smiled, reaching for Uriah who Michelle quickly let go off. "See how she just throw you away?" Trinity giggled, walking to the couch and sitting down with the happy baby in her arms.

"Girl his ass is heavy as hell. Feel like I'm carrying around a sack of bricks all damn day." Michelle complained. After locking the door she joined them on the couch and released a deep breath afterwards.

"Now you just over exaggerating." Trinity rolled her eyes. Michelle hummed. "Deny all you want but we both know I'm telling the truth."

Trinity played around in Uriah's curls as he looked around the living room and made random baby noises, getting easily excited at the most random things and occasionally smiling.

"So what's going on? Is everything okay?" Michelle asked.

"Everything is...everything." Trinity gave up on trying to explain exactly how everything was going. There was no use in hiding the fact that things weren't the best right now. She was in the middle of a crisis, fighting off the urge to rip her damn hair out.

"Tell me everything." Michelle said, propping her legs up on the couch and getting comfortable as she listened to her bestfriend speak.

"Well after I got publicly humiliated at the club last night, I also had to deal with getting my phone smashed and a big argument in the car."