Ch. 40

3RD PERSON

"Hoseok will be here in another hour." Trinity announced, her face in her phone as Yanna styled her hair.

"You'll be finished by then." Yanna mumbled.

Trinity hummed and scrolled through Instagram. Her birthday was tomorrow and hoseok was picking her up today, tomorrow her class was canceled since Madame Louise wouldn't be there so that meant she would be back in time on Friday to attend classes only to be right back with hoseok for the weekend.

It would be a little bit of back and forth but it was worth it. She couldn't wait to see her family and her boyfriend. Their reaction to her new hair would be priceless.

"Okay mamas, you're all done." Yanna smirked as she leaned back and examined her work on Trinity's hair.

"Okay, I'm nervous." Trinity blew out a breath as she stood up to go and stand in the mirror.

Yanna slowly walked behind her. Once Trinity made it to the mirror, her eyes grew big and wide and her hand flew to her mouth.

"Hopefully that's a good reaction." Yanna mumbled.

Trinity didn't respond. She moved her head from wide to wide as she examined the green in the back. Yanna had placed it in a ponytail.

Her natural black hair color still filling her head but there was some green in the back. To make it more evident, a few green streaks were also around her head meaning nobody could ignore it.

Trinity loved it. It was different and something she had never had before.

"It's so pretty." She exclaimed, slowly lowering her hand from her mouth.

"Well I try my best-" Yanna was cut off once trinity ran into her for a big hug.

The girl chuckled nervously, patting Trinity's back. She didn't really like hugs but one thing she was learning about trinity is that she was extremely affectionate.

"Thank you so much." Trinity said, squeezing the older before stepping away to take a few pictures.

"Do you think hoseok will like it?" Yanna asked as she went back to clean the small mess they made.

"I hope so. But I thought you said it's not about what the man likes and it's about what I like?" Trinity asked, seeming genuinely lost.

"I did. And I meant it. But I know how much his opinion means to you so I was just asking." Yanna shrugged.

"Oh well...I think he'll like it. He likes what I like as long as it's not dangerous." Trinity said honestly.

"That's good then."

"I'm gonna help you and then get my things ready." Trinity said, placing her phone in her back pocket before strolling over to help Yanna.

She was way too excited to go with hoseok. She missed him despite just seeing him on Sunday.

She had also talked to her parents earlier today. Her mother was making her a cake.

And she couldn't wait to see Michelle, Jimin and Uri. Also Haylee, Suga and Namjoon even-though Namjoon was aggravating as hell.