Ch. 48

HOSEOK

It all happened so fast.

One minute, Hoseok was in the backseat of the car. He and Sik on their way to check out another one of Sik's casinos in the city.

The next minute, Hoseok sitting on the plane bouncing his leg and holding his phone tightly in his hand, waiting for a call or an update on Trinity's condition.

The minute he got the call from Mrs.Kim that Trinity was in the hospital, he dropped everything. He told Sik he was leaving early. He didn't ask, he told him straight up he couldn't stay a second longer knowing that the love of his life was hurt and laying in someone's hospital bed.

Of course Sik understood and got hoseok on a flight right away. The flight would of course take a couple of hours and hoseok was going insane sitting there, wondering if it was all worth it.

I'd the fight he and Trinity had just shared over the phone a day before her incident was even worth it.

She had blocked him, hence why when the doctors went through her phone for any emergency contact they didn't see his number.

Luckily, Mrs.Kim called him right after she got the call while on her way to the hospital.

Hoseok couldn't fathom the thought of losing the love of his life. His baby, he would of course lose his mind if she were to ever leave him.

But something told him that wouldn't be no time soon. And this was just something small. Still, he was concerned.

It was around 12 midnight in Georgia once he reached the city. He left all of his bags in the car, not even bothering to stop back home and put anything away. He was just in a rush to get to Trinity and see what this was all about.

The second he hit the door, he wanted to scream. He hated hospitals with a passion. He had every reason to. It seemed as if lately his life revolves around nothing but death, hospitals and prison.

He was sick of seeing shit like this.

His biggest fear ever was getting a call one day saying that trinity had left him. His heart dropped the minute it was revealed that she had to be rushed to the hospital. Mrs.Kim mentioned things like bleeding and a concussion but she didn't say much more, and that only drove Hoseok to the edge.

"I need a floor number for Trinity Kim." Hoseok's words came out rushed as he spoke to the receptionist.

"Name?" She asked.

Hoseok sighed, trying to keep his temper at bay. "Hoseok Jung. Boyfriend." He said.

The receptionist gave him a brief look before typing on the computer. Hoseok drummed his fingers against the counter top as he waited for her to tell him a floor number.

"Fourth floor." She said.

Hoseok didn't even bother to thank her before he rushed to the elevators. The hospital was quiet. It seemed as if the only one frantic and in a rush was him. Everybody else around him was calm and leveled, and he was starting to feel a little crazy.

Once he reached the first floor, he skipped asking for a room number at the desk and instead went to the waiting rooms.

He wasn't the least bit surprised to see her parents, Namjoon, and even Jimin and Michelle there.