Ch. 98

3RD PERSON

Another week had passed. It was early on in the morning when trinity woke up from her resting to the feeling of someone rubbing her belly.

Still half asleep, Trinity smiled and looked over. Hoseok was laying next to her with his eyes staring down at her stomach where his hand rested. He had pulled her shirt up so touch her skin to skin, and was rubbing gently over her stomach.

"Why are you up so early?" Trinity asked, rubbing her stuffy nose. She knew the morning sickness would be kicking in soon.

She was no longer throwing up but she still experienced the cramping and the runny nose along with other minor symptoms that would disappear at the start of her second trimester.

"Couldn't sleep." Hoseok answered.

"Don't you have to be on the road in another couple of hours anyway?" Trinity raised a questioning brow, sitting up against the headboard.

Hoseok removed his hand from her stomach and sat up next to her before sighing. "Yeah."

Today he had decided that he would take the hour in a half drive up to a few towns over to see his mother. She had been admitted into rehab. At first, he was hesitant on seeing her so early on. But he figured that this was something he needed to do.

It would be a step towards bettering himself. His mother was a horrible woman to him growing up but he needed to forgive her for himself. Not for her.

So after talking to trinity about it, he made the decision to go. He would like for trinity to meet her somewhere down the line but right now he wasn't to keen on the idea. With her being pregnant and a bit emotional at the moment, he didn't want that to happen right now. Plus he would need to patch up a lot of things with his mother before going down that road.

"Okay well I'll make us some breakfast." Trinity said.

Hoseok disagreed immediately. "No. No no no, you need to lay down and rest." He said.

"Hoseok im fine-"

"I'll get me something to eat on the way. Standing up and cooking causes for a lot of moving around and being on your feet. You'll be inhaling a lot of seasonings and stuff and I know it'll upset my baby so no." He shook his head.

Trinity couldn't help but laugh. It was adorable how careful he was when it came to these things. He was particular in how he wanted trinity to do things these days, because he didn't want her to bring harm to herself because that meant bringing harm to the baby.

"Hobi what did you think I was gonna make? I was just gonna fix some French toast and stuff. Nothing major." She said.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes at her. "You're lying." He said.

"No I'm not." Trinity argues.

"Hmm..." he hummed, looking away from her. Trinity grabbed a honey bun from the nightstand on her side of the bed before getting up and stretching her limbs a bit.

She opened the honey bun and began eating it as she walked towards the door. "Breakfast should be done in a few." She called out, getting her way as she went towards the kitchen.