Ch. 72

3RD PERSON

Hoseok had been doing a great job at following Sik's instructions. He barely left the house since the first of December and whenever he did need to leave and tend to business it wasn't that far away from Trinity.

He had his men relocate to different areas around the city. Mixing up things so that if Vanburen and the Kendricks thought they had a pin on where hoseok and his men resided, they were wrong.

On top of that he had been thinking of other ways to keep his money flowing even more while being inside. He purchased a laptop and picked up a few tips from Sik as far as stocks and investments went.

Hoseok was young but he was smart and he was extremely good with numbers. There were plenty of cutthroat people in the industry but he could get by them all. Plus, this was just something part time to ensure he didn't miss out on too much money.

Granted he already had a lot but he needed to fuel and fill his other accounts. He planned on spending a lot of money soon. Maybe on a house. On another car. Plus Christmas was coming up in three weeks, he could spend that money on family.

It was around 8 am. The earliest trinity had every woken up on a day where she didn't have school.

She yawned and rubbed at her eyes as she rounded the corner. Only wearing Hoseok's T-shirt, a pair of boy shorts and house slippers.

Her eyes peel open just in time to catch hoseok sitting at the table staring at the laptop screen.

"Oh...good morning. I didn't think you would be up so early." Trinity says, going over to pull down the fruity pebbles and take out some almond milk.

"Morning. And I couldn't sleep much." Hoseok mumbled, twirling a toothpick in his fingers and his eyes never fell from the screen.

Trinity giggled and fixed her cereal. "You okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine, baby." He responds. And he actually did sound honest, just a little bit on edge about something.

Trinity grabbed her bowl of cereal and went over to the table. She sat on his lap and held her bowl in her hand as she ate from it, looking down at the screen.

"What's going on here?"

"These are stocks and investments." Hoseok said. Trinity gave him a look of puzzlement.

"You see this?" Hoseok pointed to a random graph on the screen. The label of the graph was Apple as in the apple company for iPhones, iPads, etc.

"Yeah."

"This is a grasp of how the stocks are looking for Apple. Each time that line goes up it shows an increase in the money being put into the company which means if I were to be apart of this stock I would be getting a shared profit of the money. Not much but as it increases then what I get in return increases." He explained.

"Oh wow." Trinity said. "But why are you getting involved with stocks? You already have money."

"I'm just bored." Hoseok chuckled. "Need something to do. Anybody could get involved with stocks."

"Ugh, not me. Too many numbers hurt my brain." Trinity sighed dramatically. Hoseok pinched her thigh.

"Okay miss straight A, valedictorian, honor roll student." He rolled his eyes.