Ch. 47

3RD PERSON

"Suga tie my shoe." Mila said adorably, pointing down at her untied shoestrings of her tennis shoes.

Yoongi, without hesitating, bent down to tie her shoe. Raven shook her head at them both.

"Mila you need to start asking politely. It's Please , may you tie my shoe." Raven said.

Mila nodded as Yoongi finished tying her shoe, going back to holding her little hand as he opened the door to the restaurant they were about to enter.

"Sorry mommy." Mila said.

"Ray it wasn't that big of a deal. She's a kid." Suga said, allowing for Raven to walk in first. Raven narrowed her eyes as she adjusted her purse on her shoulder.

"Exactly. It's important to teach children manners while they are children. You just let her boss you around. She never says please or anything with you and you don't care."

"That's because im not a damn stick in the mud like you. And I know Mila's not a disrespectful kid. She's just always excited and never gets around to her nice words." Suga said.

"Whatever." Raven sighed.

Suga had decided that he wanted to have dinner at a restaurant tonight wether than them eating at the apartment. Raven usually cooked for them but Suga had just gotten paid recently for yet another beat he made, and he didn't know what else to do with his money besides take his two favorite girls out.

"You just focus on getting us a table. I'll take Mila to see the fish."

"Fish?!" Mila exclaimed, her eyes growing wide as she looked around for the fish.

Of course, like any other seafood restaurant, this restaurant had a fish tank. Suga always loved to fuck with the fish in the tank whenever he went out to these places, poking at the glass and making silly faces.

Mila was the perfect person to be goofy with. Raven had been a little moody lately. Something about work or some shit, Yoongi tuned her out whenever she started to complain.

"Yes. Let's go to the fish tank." Suga said, guiding the excited five year old over to the fish tank.

Raven sighed as she watched the two leave, but she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face at the sight.

She turned to the receptionist who had been waiting patiently for her preference in table.

"Good evening, table for three please." Raven said politely.

"Good evening." The receptionist said. "Erm...there's actually a holdup on our tables. I'm gonna have to get you guys a booth, if that's not a problem."

"That's fine." Raven said.

"Alright, follow me." The girl said, coming from behind the desk she stood at and leading the way towards the seating area in the restaurant.

Raven quickly went to gather Suga and Mila and afterwards they followed the lady towards the booth.

She got them seated, passing out menus to Raven and Suga and giving Mila the usual kids menu with the coloring pages and crayons.