Ch. 11

(Jimin in media because this chapter is mostly him and Michelle)

______

3RD PERSON

It had been a full day and Trinity was still acting like hoseok had murdered her hamster. She didn't talk to him, kiss him or even look his way really.

It had been brought to his attention that since there was literally two more weeks of school left (prom next Friday and graduation the next Wednesday) - technically she was done with school.

Exams were over and there was nothing left to do in class. So when it came to school she honestly didn't have to go. And she used that to her full advantage.

She had wanted to return back to her parents. Hoseok took her back because he was sick of her attitude. Whenever he tried to explain she literally shrugged him off and it was aggravating.

Usually he would force her to listen but he was still concerned about this deal Sik had made with Rogers and his men. He would deal with Trinity's childish little antics later because it was sickening.

"I hope you know you not staying here for as long as you think. I'm picking you up Monday morning." Hoseok said.

"And I want all that attitude gone when I see you." He said lowly, looking over at her.

It was silent for a few seconds before Trinity spoke.

"Bye." Trinity mumbled, getting out of the car and slamming her door behind her. Hoseok sighed and shook his head.

She was being annoying as hell. She didn't tell him about any of her plans for while she was gone but luckily, he had her location on so that helped him out a bit.

Still he would've liked it if she talked to him.

The most he got to explain was "I didn't cheat on you". He regretted not telling her he needed to go to the strip club for work. And he regretted letting that girl sit on him at the club. But he couldn't go back and re-do anything, so he might as well let Trinity throw her tantrum while he handled business.

Meanwhile, a few blocks over where Michelle and Jimin resided - it was nothing but pure chaos.

"Mama's coming, bug. Hold on!" Michelle sighed as she fixed the bottle for Uriah.

She honestly loved being a mother but having a new born made it hard for her to do a lot of shit.

When it came time for her to return back to school to take her end of the year exams in person, Jimin had to take time off from work and watch Uriah.

But now that that was all over, Jimin was back working and Michelle was watching Uriah on her own during those hours.

She too had a job but she didn't own the hair shop she worked at unlike Jimin who was kind of like the boss at his father's mechanic shop.

"Hold on baby boy." Michelle sighed, rushing back over to Uriah who was laying on the bed throwing a fit.

She had brought him into she and Jimin's bedroom since she was doing her hair. She had put it on cartoons and everything despite him being a baby who couldn't understand it.