BONUS: jichelle (mature)

A/n: imma include another Jichelle mature chapter, a mature chapter for Raven and Suga AND one for Namjoon and Haylee as bonus chapters for the end of this book😭let's get into Jichelle for rn tho.

This picks up from the night of Uri's party after Jimin said he was gon put Mimi in check lmaoo.

_______

It took damn near an hour to tire Uriah out and get him in bed. But, it wasn't impossible and so Jimin managed to do it. After running around the house Uriah was tired. Jimin laid him in his crib and covered the one year old up before bending down to kiss his head.

"Goodnight baby boy." Jimin said, moving some of Uriah's stubborn loose curls from his face. He gave his son one last look before walking towards the door.

He left the nursery with a baby monitor in hand. His steps were a bit uncoordinated and he was honestly thinking about a lot of shit at one time. But the main thing, was getting to Michelle.

Jimin smirks as he enters the bedroom. Michelle was standing in front of the mirror tying up her hair. Jimin closed the door behind him before stalking over to her. He placed the monitor on the dresser and proceeded to yank her back and wrap his arms around her waist.

He bent down to kiss her neck with sloppy yet coordinated kisses, causing Michelle to moan lightly.

"J-Jimin come on now. I'm tired." She mumbled through her moans. Jimin kissed his teeth.

"Didn't I say I was gonna teach you about that attitude shit?" He asked. Michelle pursed her lips. He really did know how to make her lose track in thought.

"Jimin I'm t- fuck." She hissed once he softly nibbled on her neck before licking to soothe the skin. She could smell the liquor and weed right off of him.

"You high and drunk. Let's just go to sleep." Michelle said. She knew after spending time with the guys today during Uriah's party Jimin had a few drinks and hits from the blunt. The half empty bottle of Hennessy spoke for itself.

She was honestly trying to save herself. Because whenever Jimin was drunk off of Hennessy and high that wasn't a great combo. It was many times he rearranged her guts while being fucked up like that and she didn't think she was ready to endure that tonight.

Or was she?

Jimin smacked his lips. "Man ain't nobody drunk." He said.

"Really?" Michelle raised a brow, turning around and looking him in the eye. Jimin nodded with a lazy smile on his face. She could see the redness in his eyes and smell the liquor on his breath. Michelle sighed.

"Boy I'm going to bed." She mumbled, stepping past him and getting on the bed. Jimin turned around and made his way towards the bed. Michelle sat against the headboard. She said she was going to sleep but in reality he was turning her on.

"You wasn't sleepy earlier when you was talking to me like I'm your bitch." He said, slipping off his belt and tossing it on the floor.

Michelle nibbled on her bottom lip and brought one of her legs up to her chest. He looked so sexy standing there in his white sleeveless tank and gold chain. That damned tattoo on his shoulder made it no better.