Ch. 49

3RD PERSON

Morning comes before anybody knew it, and the once dark and sullen night fades into a beautiful bright morning.

Out of instinct, hoseok woke up a bit earlier than usual. But that's because he had gotten a little used to waking up at all hours of the early morning to check up on trinity and see if she was okay.

She hadn't woken up yet but obviously she had moved a lot since know she was leaning more to the side, her head turned in his direction and keeping the pressure off of the gash in her head.

Hoseok yawned, leaning up from the chair to stretch out a bit. He didn't even sleep with a blanket last night. Candy paper scattered on his lap and a half drunken soda resting next to him on the table.

He pushes his fingers through his hair, turning to give trinity one last look before walking towards the bathroom to use it right quick.

There was a small clock in the bathroom. It read 9:30 am. That was a decent enough time. He quickly took care of his business before flushing and washing his hands.

Turning the knob on the heavy door, he walked out of the bathroom and back into the room.

Mrs.Kim would be coming soon to bring some breakfast since she had offered to do so last night. So as hoseok waited for that, he cleaned up a bit.

There wasn't much of anything to do. He still needed to shower and brush his teeth but his things were in the car. He didn't want to leave trinity alone so he would wait until some guest arrived and then he would quickly go back home to freshen up before making his way back to the hospital.

Just as he took a seat, he heard a soft groan from beside him.

Quickly, he looked over at the bed. He seen trinity stirring. She would move around and then relax before moving around again.

"Baby." Hoseok called out, reaching to hold her hand as she moved around more and more until finally - she opened her eyes.

Hoseok damn near exploded. It had been an entire week since he last seen her face. Of course, he had seen her last night but she was asleep. Now, she had her beautiful eyes opened as she looked around the room with a cute little frown on her face.

His smile never faltered. It didn't actually leave his face until she made eye contact with him. And that was only because he could see that she wasn't all that excited about him being there.

Hoseok frowned, gently squeezing her hand. "Good morning." He said.

Trinity slowly removed her hand from his, snatching away from him. "Morning." She said dryly.

Hoseok knew he deserved her attitude. After all, she was pissed at him after their little argument. But the least she could do was respect him and be a little less rude about everything.

"You know who I am?" Hoseok asked carefully, knowing the doctor mentioned something about memory loss and how it was only mild signs. But that didn't mean that it was totally true.

"Of course I know who you are, Seok. Why wouldn't I?" She asked, slowly sitting up in bed.

He noticed how uncomfortable she looked as she did so. She whimpered, holding her back as she slid up.