Ch. 70

3RD PERSON

Three weeks had passed everyone up in a blur. Now, it was Thanksgiving day.

Early that morning, trinity and hoseok woke up to get dressed and ready to head off to the Kim's. Knowing that they lived damn near two hours away from everybody else, it was important they be early. Plus trinity wanted to help set up everything so that her mother didn't have to deal with the burden all on her own.

"Come on boy." Trinity said, patting her thigh. They decided that they wanted to bring Oreo so that he wasn't in the house all day while they were gone. Plus, it would be nice for him to meet everybody.

"I'll go start up to car and bring his toys and shit." Hoseok mumbled, opening the front door.

"Okay. We'll be out in a second." Trinity said, walking towards the coffee table and grabbing Oreo's leash.

The puppy was obedient as trinity hooked his leash on his collar. He was happy to get out of the apartment. Today it wasn't chilly in the least bit. Surprisingly, it was a solid 67 degrees outside and the wind was being lenient.

Trinity wore a white split thigh long skirt with a knot on the side. Along with that she wore a sleeveless brown top and sandals. She wore her natural hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail, and she had done soft and light makeup. She loved dressing like this. It was comfortable and didn't take up a lot of time.

After she and Hoseok got Oreo settled in the car and locked up the house, they were off on the road.

The car ride was silent. They listened to music and talked. They joked around and trinity paid attention to Oreo since hoseok was driving and couldn't look around much.

They made it to her parent's at around 12:50 pm, which was still fairly early.

Her people hadn't done the whole sit at a table and eat as a family thing in awhile. Whenever the food was done everybody just fixed their plates and got comfortable somewhere.

There were a few cars in the driveway. Trinity thought back on last thanksgiving. She and hoseok weren't together at that time. But he was here. And it's when she had given him that essay.

"Baby?" She calls out, sitting her hand on top of his thigh as he took his keys from the ignition. They had went with his dodge since they were bringing Oreo along.

"Hmm?" Hoseok hummed.

"Do you still have that essay I gave you?" She asked him.

Hoseok looked over at her. He was confused for a second. But he then remembered what she was referring to.

"It's in my wallet." Hoseok says sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I put it in my wallet after reading it a few times. I can never get rid of it."

"Awww how romantic." Trinity swoons. Hoseok's kissed his teeth. He opened his car door.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

The girl laughed as she watched him walk around and open her door. Trinity stepped out with Oreo who was already trying to run away and get into something. When she first met him he was an Angel but since he was getting used to them he was starting to show his true colors.