Ch. 52

3RD PERSON

"You know you tripped out earlier, right?"

Hours had passed. It was going on around eight pm. After the big fiasco during lunch today, they just decided to order a pizza and eat at home.

Now , after a nice and relaxing shower, hoseok sat in their bed watching Trinity get dressed before him after her bath.

"Can I wear one of your shirts?" Trinity asked, ignoring his question.

"You never asked before." Hoseok said, basically telling her she could wear one of his shirts.

At the moment she only had on spandex shorts. Nothing covered her chest, not even a bra. As in love as Hoseok was with her body, he wasn't even looking at her in that way right now.

"You embarrassed me." Hoseok admitted.

He didn't want to flat out say it before, but he needed to tell her that her actions today were completely unacceptable and he didn't want it happening again.

"She came up to me first being disrespectful. If me standing up for myself Is embarrassing to you, then you need to keep your little bimbo fan girl away from me." Trinity shrugged, throwing on one of his shirts.

"And she lucky I didn't slide her ass across that diner." She mumbled under her breath, now beginning to look for her bonnet.

"It's the principle of the situation though. You were rude as hell today. Yes, Remy deserved it. But that waitress didn't and I feel like I should correct you in private. That was wrong."

Trinity didn't respond. She knew he was right and she felt horrible about the way she talked to that waitress. She needed to apologize. But it was no way how, now.

"You were rude to people before, though. You're always rude to other guys when it comes to me." Trinity said.

"Don't be like me." He said.

He noticed that trinity felt just because he did bullshit, she could behave like that as well. It wasn't her to be mean for no reason like it was hoseok.

Hoseok sighed, cracking his knuckles as she walked towards their bed, ready to go to sleep.

"I had it all under control. You know I wouldn't let any female disrespect you. That's why I'm having a hard time understanding why you acted like that."

Trinity knew that was a lie. He should've known it was as well.

"The first time you let her disrespect me. She called me a little girl and was just flat out rude. You told me I needed to stand up for myself. Okay boom, I did the exact thing you told me to do today and now you have a problem with it. I just don't understand." Trinity said.

"It's like you want me to be some helpless little girl who needs your help all the time. I'm sorry to break it to you but I'm not that trinity anymore. And you're to blame." Trinity shrugged.

Hoseok didn't want to argue again. He just wanted to sleep and cuddle. That's it.

They hadn't apologized to each other for anything yet. The argument over the phone, the argument in the hospital, the argument in the diner.