Ch. 86

3RD PEESON

The next morning, hoseok wakes up to the sound of a commotion going on up in their bedroom.

At first, he couldn't figure out what it sounded like. But once he heard the gagging and sobbing he could tell.

Quickly, hoseok sat up from the couch he had occupied last night and rushed up to the bedroom. The door was unlocked which meant trinity must've opened it last night after he fell asleep.

He then went into the bathroom within their bedroom. Stepping inside to see exactly what he thought. Trinity hunched over the toilet as she vomited.

Struggling to hold her braids up, trinity squeezed her eyes shut as she threw up all of the contents in her stomach. She had never experienced a hangover this bad. Both her head pounding and her throwing up as if her life depended on it. And it hurt so bad.

A hand comes down over hers and takes the place of holding her hair up for her while she puked. Trinity didn't bother to look, knowing that it was nobody other than hoseok. Somebody who she really didn't want any dealings with at the moment.

Hoseok rubbed her back and held her hair as she finished, afterwards leaning away from the toilet and flushing it before sniffling as a lone tear fell down her face.

"You okay?" He asked the rhetorical question. Trinity nodded her head. She needed to take a shower and brush her teeth.

"Come on." Hoseok sighed, scooping her up and placing her on the counter near the sink. He noticed she still wore her dress from last night and because of how she had just been sitting, it rode up a bit.

Hoseok went over to the shower and turned it on, making it warm just the way she liked it. He then went back over to trinity and stood between her legs. Moving a braid from around her eye and pushing it over her shoulder.

He had so much to say but he knew she didn't want to hear it. And he could understand. He had fucked up big time and took it too far last night. She had every right to hold a grudge and be upset.

"I'm sor-"

"Save it, hoseok." Trinity cuts him off before he could finish his sentence.

Hoseok knew that would happen. And he couldn't really get upset.

"I just want to freshen up and go lay down. Just...leave. Please just leave." She said.

That hurt. Hoseok thought. But then he tried to imagine how she felt at the moment. She must've been hurt times ten.

"Baby-"

"Leave Hoseok! Do you not know what the fuck leave means?! Leave leave leave!" She shouted, pushing him away from her. She picked up the nearest item and threw it his way, damn near hitting the glass of the shower door and shattering it.

Hoseok stared at her with expended eyes. She looked tired. So fucking tired. And it was his fault.

"You always love to come back and apologize! You humiliated me last night! And not only that, you threatened to put your hands on me and for what?! All because you're jealous and sad and don't want me to live my own life?! I'm sick of you and your fucking insecurities hoseok!" She shouted.