Ch. 54

One very very important theme mentioned in this chapter is body insecurities. Not meant to be offensive to anyone at all of any body type!!! And these terms are NOT used offensively. However, There will be terms used such as "skinny" "dainty" "big" etc... if you are uncomfortable reading about this then I completely understand.

3RD PERSON

Finally, the day had come for Trinity to find out whether or not she would be in the showcase.

She was extremely nervous to see the results but at the same time not so much. She knew she put her all into her performance and she couldn't control what Madame Louise thought of her, so therefore her stressing wasn't necessary.

"Going to classes?" Yanna asked, watching as trinity grabbed her things to leave.

This was the first time since she got back that Yanna spoke to trinity first. Yes, they had conversations and what not but things had been awkward between the two of them.

Trinity didn't know what was wrong. Maybe Yanna was still a little shaken up after trinity fainting and so she didn't know how to communicate with her right now.

But there was no bad blood between them and trinity was always happy to talk to Yanna.

"Yeah. Today I find out if I made the part for the fall showcase." Trinity sighed, throwing her bag over her shoulder.

"Oh...well good luck." Yanna said, a forced smile on her face.

"You okay?" Trinity asked her. Yanna nodded.

"Yeah, why you asking?" Yanna laughed, pulling out her phone.

Trinity watched the girl for awhile before shaking her head slowly. "No reason..." she mumbled. "You wanna go to the stores or somethin' after classes? It's been awhile since we hung out together...outside of the dorms, that is."

Yanna thought about it for a minute as trinity sat patiently. She hoped Yanna agreed to going out with her. She really missed her company when it came to going to the strip and stuff like that.

"I'll see. I think I have work later on." Yanna said. Trinity pouted. She couldn't really control that so it was nothing to mope over. They would just have to go another day.

"Of course. I'll see you whenever, then." Trinity waved, going towards the door and opening it.

"See you later trin." Yanna called out.

That was so awkward. Trinity thought.

She hoped Yanna wasn't going through anything, because then she would feel like such a horrible fren for not noticing it sooner.

She knew that in another two months the semester would be coming to an end. Maybe Yanna was just overwhelmed at the moment and busy with her life.

And trinity could understand that perfectly now. The reality hitting her that they were actually adults and had real life responsibilities to handle. Perhaps Yanna was just caught in the mix and hadn't the downtime to do extra activities.

Trinity hoped that the girl wasn't stressing herself out, because that was her mistake. But she was surely coming back into her old self and being that cheerful trinity that she loved, and not the depressed, edgy trinity that had her mentally drained.