Ch. 1

3RD PERSON

"Okay so we can chose out of strictly green beans or mixed veggies?" Trinity announced, holding up the bag of frozen vegetables so that hoseok could see alongside the can of green beans.

"Either is fine, baby." Hoseok mumbled as he typed away on his phone. Trinity looked behind her to see him in the midst of the action, she sighed.

"You know, it would be nice to have your full attention when it comes to choosing what we eat for dinner." She mumbled.

"I said either is fine?" Hoseok said, looking up from his phone.

"Yes but I'm sure you only said that just to say it instead of actually looking at what I was holding up or hearing me. I like for you to pick because you're a very picky eater, hoseok. And I don't wanna hear your mouth about what I make for dinner." Trinity went on and on.

Hoseok sighed, placing his phone on the counter.

"Where's this attitude coming from, Trinity?"

"I don't have an attitude, hoseok." Trinity said. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"You obviously do. You bitchin' about me not caring about what we eat for dinner, you easily ticked off by the simplest shit. I'm just trying to figure out what the problem is."

"Well you're wasting your time because there is no problem." Trinity said honestly. She was just sick of him giving more attention to his phone than he did her.

He was getting back in the loop of work. It was back to the "handling business" stage between the two where Hoseok went off to work at all hours of the night and she was stuck at the apartment bored out of her mind.

She enjoyed the two weeks where she had him all to herself. But that was long gone now, sadly.

"I don't wanna leave this apartment tonight knowing that I'm leaving you in your feelings about something, mama. Just talk to me." Hoseok mumbled.

Trinity didn't respond, turning on the stove. She decided she would go with mixed vegetables.

The issue was as bright as day. Right in his face, yet he was acting as if he couldn't see it.

Hoseok stood up from the bar stool he had been sitting on. He walked up behind his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her close as he tucked his face in her neck.

He had still been walking on eggshells around Trinity, treading lightly. Knowing that he had seriously injured the dumbass little boy she seemed to care so much about yet still hadn't noticed he had been absent from school for these past few weeks.

If she were to see Troy soon, she would immediately recognize that some serious damage had been done. Her first suspect would be hoseok and of course she would give him shit for it but his actions were justified. Troy had crossed a boundary and Trinity knew that.

Still, hoseok wasn't ready for to get scolded for that quite yet.

"Hoseok move. I'm trying to make me something to eat." Trinity emphasized.

"Why you gotta say it like that?" Hoseok asked.

"Because that's what it seem like. I'm gonna eat this and you're gonna come back past midnight ready to sleep. Tomorrow left overs will be forgotten and I'll be left to make something else you won't eat." She expressed.