Ch. 60

HOSEOK

Days later, hoseok was feeling better. Just in time to hit up the bar with Jimin and have fun with him and the guys for his birthday. Hoseok needed it. He missed his friends plus he was happy Jimin actually wanted to go out and do something for his birthday, even if Michelle put him up to it.

Trinity had been a little hot and cold. After he told her she would make for a good mother, she had been acting weird.

It made hoseok worry about things that he never thought he would have to worry about. But he didn't pester her for an answer.

The man stood in the mirror fixing the cold chain he had placed on his neck. He had just gotten a haircut earlier, touching up his undercut which had been starting to grow back.

He wore all black, as always. Pairing it off with his favorite leather jacket and red and black 1's.

From time to time he would look back and see Trinity engrossed in her own world, reading the book she had been hooked on lately and paying him no mind.

But once hoseok was finished getting dressed, he turned around to look at her. "Well?" He asked.

Trinity looked up at him, her forehead making those cute little wrinkles it did when she only looked up with her eyes and didn't move her head.

"Well? What?" She asked.

Hoseok expanded his arms, spinning around for her. "Did I eat this up?" He asked, using her social media lingo to ask her opinion on his outfit.

Trinity giggled, placing her book down next to her. "You ate that up." She said.

Hoseok smirked, lowering his arms. "Shit yeah I did." He mumbled.

Trinity sat up so that she was on her knees but sitting on the heels of her feet. Her hands laid in her lap. She wore one of his shirts that fit her like a night gown, the grew shirt covering the top of her body and a little of her thighs. Hoseok loved when she dressed in his clothes.

"You smell good." Trinity said. Hoseok walked over to the bed, taking his hands and pulling her closer.

"I could just- well never mind." Trinity giggled, cutting herself off.

Hoseok kissed his teeth, wrapping his arms around her as she held on to his shoulders. Naturally, his hands slip down to her ass. He palmed it and watched her faces change.

"I hate when you do that. Tell me what's on your mind, baby." He prompted.

"I can't." Trinity said breathlessly, looking up at him with those doe eyes.

Hoseok stared at her. She was so good at playing innocent. He just knew she wanted to say some nasty shit.

"You can but iight." He mumbled before bending down to kiss her lips.

Trinity kissed him back. The kiss was feverish and long overdo. It felt nice and it made hoseok want to get in a little quickie before leaving but they honestly hadn't had sex in a few days and it would be awkward jumping into it before he went out.

"Mmm, I love you." He rasped against her lips, his eyes still closed and all.

"I love you too. Have fun, you deserve to." Trinity whispered, slowly pulling away and opening her eyes.