Ch. 80

A/n: okay guys so from now on the pictures that I usually put at the top of every chapter will now be included right here since wattpad acting weird with that now 😭.

3RD PERSON

Day five in Hawaii.

After having some breakfast together, Trinity and hoseok lounged around for a little while. In just two days it would be time for them to leave. They didn't know what else to do for today, but they a tour planned for tomorrow and on the last day they also had an activity in the books.

"I'm gonna go for a swim." Trinity sighed, pulling out one of the many swimsuits she had packed.

Hoseok watched her from his position on the bed as she went in the bathroom and changed into her plain white bikini. Her breast spilling from the top, her braids down to her ass and of course she wore her silver anklet hoseok had gifted her.

"You wanna join?" She asked, giving him a soft smile.

Hoseok licked over his lips. The sight of her was both divine and tempting. She made him want to jump after her into the water. But he couldn't play around right at the moment. In a few minutes he was expecting a call from Sik.

"I'll go out there with you mama but my chances of getting in the water are very low." Hoseok said, picking up his phone and a freshly rolled blunt - tucking it behind his ear.

"That's good enough for me." Trinity says, picking up her towel before walking out of the bedroom.

Hoseok followed behind. Slapping her ass shamelessly causing the girl to hiss and rub the sore spot. "That hurt!" She said.

"Sorry." Hoseok mumbled. Of course, he wasn't really sorry.

And of course, trinity didn't actually mind the slight pain.

Once they made it out to the pool in the back, Trinity took in a deep breath. The sun was shining and it was incredibly warm. She strutted over to the pool as hoseok sat on one of the chairs, laying back and crossing his feet at the ankles.

He then took the blunt from behind his ear and sparked it as trinity got in the water. He watched her carefully. The girl hissed and looked back.

"It's cold!" She exclaimed adorably. Hoseok chuckled and did a simply, forward head nod.

"You'll get used to it." He calls out.

There were two pools. A smaller one and a larger one. They had picked the smaller one this time because it supplied them with more shade. There was also a hot tub inside of the vila.